- We always drop points against poor teams like yesterday, and up our game against the better teams ;)

- More frustrating when you look at the results around us. Could / should have gone 3rd today. They had the better of the first half we had the better of the 2nd half. Both teams were better in one half because of the lack of quality of the other. Game lacked anything good but still unbeaten still in the mix and all to play for.

- Would have taken a point before the game tbh, form and everything else goes out the window when we play the lashers. 

- Local derbies are nearly always levellers and none more so than today! We maybe had about 30 mins of that match tbh and never bothered Maxwell in goal. Maybe we were feeling the strain of Ipswich in midweek but deffo need to up the ante come Tuesday night. Imho thought Soutter was MoM as Coyle was below par today in all honesty

- Personally, I thought that was poor today. ...why is it every time we have a decent turnout. ..they play like they've been in bleeding Rafters until closing

- None of them deserved MOM today after reason games they was all off their game at least we didn't lose so onto the next game.

- Absolute shite today all of them apart from the defence, playing one of the worst teams in the league and not a clue what the game plan was ??

- Always the same, big crowd poor performance guaranteed. Why?

- Think the best bit of the day was the stewards arguing with eachother..... (about a pyro)

- Typical, lowered ourselves to their shit standard. Ah well it’s a point gained on automatic with a game in hand

- Pains me to say it but the draw was a fair enough result. 1st half was theirs and 2nd was ours although over the full 90 we probably just edged it performance wise. Onwards to another tough one at Gillingham on Tuesday.

- We looked like we only wanted a point from kick off and should have been 2 nil down at half time but I am happy to take a point.

- Poor performance but still in the mix think they must be our bogey team they are absolute shite but always seem to get something off us.

- We made them look way better than they are today!

- They are piss poor .. but we just don't perform against them ..,.

- We didn't even try to score until after HT so 45 mins wasted. Much better second half but Maxwell wasn't tested. Defences on top today. Frustrating afternoon.

- So reminiscent of our derbys with Squires Gate.

- Great atmosphere and a great turnout by the Cod Army today. Proud to be a Fleetwood fan.

- Haha. 2 blackpool fans try and jump one of our own who was on his own. Didnt end well for them! One arrested the other sleeping on the floor

- Been quite a few scuffles arround the strawberry too.

- Game was very hard to watch today. Players weren't at their best but that point might be the point we need come the end of the season. On to Tuesday's massive game at Portsmouth could be a 6 pointer ⚽️⚽️⚽️

- First half was deffo Pools 2nd half much more even, not sure what Joeys tactics were tbh

- Just one absolute shit game of football end of.

- At the end of the day we’ll take that, we always drop against mediocre teams and especially them lot, they had the first half we had the better second and could of nicked it, other results went for us and still right up there, bigger game against Portsmouth up the Cods 🐟🔴⚪️

- Well that was a day of piss,wind,smoke bombs and fuck all else onwards to tuesday. 🙄

- Didn’t turn up till 35 mins in, wind in our favour second half but gonna have to be a lot better than that

Some deluded fools there, we controlled the majority of the game and barring one headed chance they offered nothing. It wasn't the best game for chances at either end but felt we looked more likely to break the deadlock throughout. The real winners were the police and stewards, a late goal either way wouldn't have been ideal for them.
They definitely think they are better than they are. I am sure a lot of the comments were said for a reaction. You get the feeling this is their best chance for promotion. Wonder how many they would take to Wembley.
Big crowd😂😂
seasider wrote:They definitely think they are better than they are. I am sure a lot of the comments were said for a reaction. You get the feeling this is their best chance for promotion. Wonder how many they would take to Wembley.
About as many as they bought to Bloomfield Road.
Are they a bit thick in Fleetwood - never been there?
Tangerinenick wrote:Are they a bit thick in Fleetwood - never been there?

Yes! Yes they are. And you’re not missing much having never been there.

Used to work at David Halsall's near Fisherman's Friend. That was a depressing drive every morning just to build furniture from flat packs.
Something really fishy about fleetwood
Grotty town, grotty ground, grotty team and grotty people.

Picture Maryhill but with less Jocks and more smackheads.

Good read. Thanks for this.

EagleDay wrote:Grotty town, grotty ground, grotty team and grotty people.
Fookin hell, from someone from Blackpool, !!!!!!!😩😩😩😩
HereforthehandofCod wrote:Fookin hell, from someone from Blackpool, !!!!!!!😩😩😩😩
Who said I am from Blackpool? Maybe I was a bit harsh accusing the people of being "grotty", accept my apology. Though I did meet a Fleetwood born and bred chap who implied the same thing.
EagleDay wrote:Who said I am from Blackpool? Maybe I was a bit harsh accusing the people of being "grotty", accept my apology. Though I did meet a Fleetwood born and bred chap who implied the same thing.
No problem mate, I’m not from Fleetwood either, problem is there’s good and bad everyw