How was your day? Can't remember what I did. Think just went The Bloomfield and enjoyed a few beers in the Sun. What a sight seeing Bloomfield Road full. Doubt we will see that again for a very long time.
Just remember the great atmosphere and the reality that we had our club parasite free.

Great day............. until the anticlimax from 1500hrs.

Arrived at the Bloomfield as agreed, only to find my "friends" had deserted me for the Bloomfield Club.  Never mind,  there was a party atmosphere, music blaring, laughter, camaraderie, hugs and kisses aplenty.  More than one friendly female fan gave me their number!!!

Fortunately  one of our own felt guilty enough to rescue  and accompany me back to the BHS  throng at the Club, just in time to buy a round!!! 

Excitement was palpable and no-one could really believe we were back. Beer flowed, my wallet seemed to exhale a sigh of relief as first  Brian, then T77, Lee, Ger, Karen,  Phil,  Magic Jr.  and Snr, not forgetting the resident hun, accepted my generosity. 

Following an impromptu  fashion show (the group marvelled at my ability to make every accessory look cool), we proceeded to the game. A teary-eyed entry to the stadium led to a carnival-like pre-game celebratory party, before we were treated to the turgid main event.

To my shame,  I'd left before we equalised in the final  minutes,  visiting a still vibrant Bloomfield before stumbling to Blackpool North for the train home. 

One year on,  still happy we're back, but it wouldn't be the same if everything went smoothly at BFC. Think most of expected miracles overnight.

Must be excruciatingly boring supporting City or Liverpool.

COYP 

The day the handbag made its debut
For clarification,  it was a cross-body bag. 
A fanny-pack? 
Get yer self there on Saturday Shaun and I’ll get you it back. I have a couple of boys down from Scotland and Chris is coming as well we are having a sesh 

Would be great,  Bri, but am at a stag do in Kinross,  of all places!!! 

Goodness knows what awaits  me. 

Bridegroom -to- be is a  St. Johnstone fan, bride "likes " Rangers, her dad is a 'Pool  fan ( source of our friendship)  and his missus believes Dundee Utd. will be the next Scottish side to lift the Champions League trophy. 

sudds green wrote:

Would be great,  Bri, but am at a stag do in Kinross,  of all places!!! 

Goodness knows what awaits  me. 

Bridegroom -to- be is a  St. Johnstone fan, bride "likes " Rangers, her dad is a 'Pool  fan ( source of our friendship)  and his missus believes Dundee Utd. will be the next Scottish side to lift the Champions League trophy. 

No problem mate it sounds like it will be an interesting night. When they bring the Rottweiler out politely decline and don’t go to the toilet alone. Make sure you take your man bag with you as well they love that kind of thing in Kinross