You heard it here first😁
Shit stirring 😁
To be fair, he has obviously made them improve in the second half. Looks like the damage was already done as it stands.
Once a twat always a twat.
Maybe Critchley will try something different now other than using Grayson's and Dunn's formation. Don't understand people saying 5-3-2 suits our players when we are playing a left back at centre half, a winger at wing back and two static strikers upfront.
Alderneytangerine wrote:Once a twat always a twat.
I wouldn’t go that far. I know he was at Liverpool but come on😮
Blockhead you are the twat, surely you can see that.
I think anybody can see this post was created in jest.
Alderneytangerine wrote:Blockhead you are the twat, surely you can see that.
I knew what you implied arsehole. So I was a twat when I said Grayson should go months ago. I was proven right. This is just a send up of that post. Regular posters on here with a half of a brain can see that. You fall into neither category. You’re obviously just a boring old cunt. Now fuck off.👋
Not funny. You boring Bastard..
Let's cut it out lads. Losing to Tranmere isn't the greatest feeling especially with a Cod Head rubbing our noses in out. We all want Blackpool to do well so let's just raise a glass of tap water to that.
Alderneytangerine wrote:Not funny. You boring Bastard..
Well you’re a barrel of laughs and fun aren’t you😮Can’t wait for next fun filled posts on this site. You’re such an asset. 
Do you want me sacked as well. You would find me a barrel of laughs, my friends do. They support Man U man city Liverpool arsenal and me lowly Blackpool. But I never run them down. But you find it funny to call for the sack of our manager. He doesn't need help thanks.
Alderneytangerine wrote:Do you want me sacked as well. You would find me a barrel of laughs, my friends do. They support Man U man city Liverpool arsenal and me lowly Blackpool. But I never run them down. But you find it funny to call for the sack of our manager. He doesn't need help thanks.
It’s a wind up you cretin in reference to my Grayson Out thread which ran for months. Ffs. Go to bed Grandpa.
You are still a wanker. But we shall meet to discuss the shit you talk.
Alderneytangerine wrote:You are still a wanker. But we shall meet to discuss the shit you talk.

Give it up Gramps. Admit when you’re wrong and move on. You’re just showing yourself up now. 

There is a Critchley out thread on other BFC forums. Both were said in jest.

Let’s all have a virtual handshake and think about spring. 

If I am gramps and you are a youngster then you are a bully. No worries, tosser.
Alderneytangerine wrote:If I am gramps and you are a youngster then you are a bully. No worries, tosser.
😂😂😂Keep em coming. 

**Thread closed**

(I haven’t got that facility so just pretend)

Is that it!!!
Alderneytangerine wrote:Is that it!!!
Just read this thread again from start to finish and see what a cunt you’ve made of yourself. Then get yourself off to bed before you do anymore damage. This is me being nice to you👋
We shall meet.
Strewth
Is this stupid cunt  a recruit from AVFTT?
Hahahahaha there’s a windmill nearby 
Bally wrote:Is this stupid cunt  a recruit from AVFTT?
No I’ve always been on here😁
Qblock2019 wrote:No I’ve always been on here😁
😂

Brilliant, this is the kind of stuff this forum has been lacking.

Yeah,  it's good to get something interesting to follow.  For a few weeks,  thought we might have to concentrate on football,  but we're as fucking shit as ever and i want to punch some cunt this morning.

Q and Alderney won't meet, though, as they both live abroad