The video is just processing

I have to say that is the best I've seen Blackpool play in a long time. Their work rate and effort in the 2nd half deserved a draw at least.

The Tranmere fans were incredible and deserved their celebrations at the end even if it was rather hard to take after that 2nd half display ☹

Cheers Lee and Jane 
Well done Lee and Jane another good video enjoy watching them in work! Even though I'm working in Tranmere today and met a Fleetwood fan on my job can't get any worse lol

Oh good grief that's definitely not a great day V-B 😂😂

I guess quite a few people watch them at work, why not if you can get away with it🙂👍

Very positive considering a defeat at home to third bottom! I wasn't there so strange to read. 
Much better football seasider much better. Looks more organised could do with their striker but apart from that it's looking a world away from what we were watching a few short weeks ago
So what changed at half time? Just a team talk or formation?

2 substitutions at half time

Spearing for Virtue as they were out muscling our young midfield

Gnanduillet for Nuttall a no brainer but Armand looked in trouble hobbling with his ankle for last 5 minutes (I thought we were going to be down to 10 tbh)

Surely those players alone didn't make all the difference? Must have been some tactical changes. Maybe not. 
seasider wrote:Surely those players alone didn't make all the difference? Must have been some tactical changes. Maybe not. 

Subs and tactics worked in tandem I’d say. 

Agree with Lee, the work rate and desire to get forward second half was superb.  Finally I said to myself ‘this is a team that you can call ‘Blackpool’ after many years’.

I can't make the late kick-off games so I wasn't there last night. It is good to read so many positive opinions, especially after some of the comments on the match day thread. Though I tend to think when there is such an improvement in the second half, it is because the opposition tends to shut-up shop to protect their lead.
 Lee ,Again thanks for vid & match report 👍