Why don't Blackpool, Fleetwood and Fylde merge to form one club? Build a stadium that can hold 30,000 somewhere that is central to the Fylde coast, wear tangerine and red stripes (with white shorts) and call themselves Blackpool, Fylde and Fleetwood Albion (BFFA)?    Please discuss.  No twats.  Thanks. 
We get more fans now than when those other 2 existed so why would we?😮

Fleetwood would add another 2,000 maybe and Fylde 500. Might push our gates over 10k but it certainly wouldn't warrant a super stadium.

Fleetwood would never merge with Blackpool. That would be like us being asked to merge with Preston.
Most of those that go to Fleetwood and Fylde will probably have been Pool fans originally anyway. Nowadays F and F are a good alternative for those that don't want to mix with Scabs at Bloomfield Rd.
It was considered in Rugby League, but as I'm sure Q would agree,  the big brother was insulted to be mentioned in the same breath as its insignificant neighbours. 
What a terrible idea.
Wash your mouth out. Ban him from this forum!

Hope that was said in jest Eagle 😉

The Fylde Coast certainly doesn't need 3 football clubs - not big enough for that. Fleetwood have gone too far now and despise us so merging will never be an option. Wouldn't achieve much in any case.
sudds green wrote:It was considered in Rugby League, but as I'm sure Q would agree,  the big brother was insulted to be mentioned in the same breath as its insignificant neighbours. 
We were Sudds. As previous Champions why would we have wanted to merge with an inferior Club that have never reached those dizzy heights😮
That's like a nobber saying they won the double!!!!
sudds green wrote:That's like a nobber saying they won the double!!!!
Oh no... is Q a Nobber in the rugby league world????
sudds green wrote:That's like a nobber saying they won the double!!!!

Not that long ago. Have a look at what you’ve never won Cas fan...

Fuck me!  Looks like a 70s prison side 😂😂😂
CheshireSeasider wrote:Fuck me!  Looks like a 70s prison side 😂😂😂
Real local men Cheshire. None of your namby pamby Aussies😂😂😂
So, it seems most of you agree it would be a good idea. Apart from the name. How about Blackpool, Fleetwood, and Fylde Villa?  Or maybe even Rovers or United?   (BFFV, BFFR, BFFU,).   As for the stadium, I think I speak for all of us when I say we could probably ground share with Preston.  
dpw1967 wrote:So, it seems most of you agree it would be a good idea. Apart from the name. How about Blackpool, Fleetwood, and Fylde Villa?  Or maybe even Rovers or United?   (BFFV, BFFR, BFFU,).   As for the stadium, I think I speak for all of us when I say we could probably ground share with Preston.  
I take it the thick fucker Eastbeach took all the brains in your family!
I did say no twats.  Sadly, there is a bunch of them...
dpw1967 wrote:I did say no twats.  Sadly, there is a bunch of them...

I think the collective noun for twats is actually a cunt. 

A cunt of twats. 

Strewth
An expected response to suggesting groundsharing with Preston!
seasider wrote:

Hope that was said in jest Eagle 😉

The Fylde Coast certainly doesn't need 3 football clubs - not big enough for that. Fleetwood have gone too far now and despise us so merging will never be an option. Wouldn't achieve much in any case.

Don’t think Fleetwood despise Blackpool it’s more a case of the younger gobshites spouting off ( empty vessels and all that )