On the BIRMINGHAMlive site

"The government could rule today that football matches will be played behind closed doors for the foreseeable future."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-midlands-football-set-closed-17909479?fbclid=IwAR0xAILywwTNK_SiDJ3siigG1qH9Y6TgUqwyk2YXnQ7RrrhK8WzZtYZ74Jg

How long before people starting eating their pets?
Nothing happened, game on.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:How long before people starting eating their pets?
That would be an improvement in diet in Lancashire 😂
Confirmed case in Blackpool.
I’m more worried about the disruption it’s causing. Twins are doing A levels in two months. Closing classes won’t be of benefit to them. At least it’s taken brexit off the front pages.
tangerinejezza wrote:Confirmed case in Blackpool.
Hero??
Qblock2019 wrote:Hero??
Possibly! He lives in a care home 🤣
Wish this had been before the last election. Would have seen off a lot of them Gammon faced, Brexit loving, Tory voting old cunts before they got the chance to vote
Qblock2019 wrote:Hero??
He was saying he was ill the other week.
tangerinejezza wrote:Confirmed case in Blackpool.

That's it. We're fucked. 

https://www.blackpool.gov.uk/Campaigns/Coronavirus.aspx

I’m in London and I haven’t got time for coronavius, there’s far too many birds to bang down here and they love a Lancastrian.
Hero wrote:I’m in London and I haven’t got time for coronavius, there’s far too many birds to bang down here and they love a Lancastrian.
You’re confusing the birds with the rent boys again😮
Disneyland has closed for the first time since in opened in 1955.
Hero wrote:I’m in London and I haven’t got time for coronavius, there’s far too many birds to bang down here and they love a Lancastrian.
That’s something OIAH would have said 
Bet you wish you could say it
We all can say it mate but we all aren’t full of bull Shit 
Apparently the EFL are meeting to discuss next weeks games. Postpone or empty stadiums are becoming more likely.
It's spreading like wild fire here in Wrexham fuck it's so bad 
Van-Baston wrote:It's spreading like wild fire here in Wrexham fuck it's so bad 
Just read that it spreads faster in areas with high "intra-family relations". 

EFL Statement:

In light of today’s announcement by the UK Government, EFL matches will continue to take place as normal while the guidance from the relevant authorities remains that there is no medical rationale to close or cancel sporting events at this time.

The EFL, however, will continue to work with Government and relevant stakeholders to further develop contingency plans to ensure the League is best placed to act as and when any potential restrictions may come into force.

Immediately following the announcement by the Prime Minister, EFL Chair Rick Parry held discussions with the FA and Premier League and agreed on a consistent approach ahead of this weekend’s round of fixtures. Matters will be further discussed at a meeting called by European Football’s Governing body, UEFA, on Tuesday 17 March.

The League will continue to liaise with the Government regarding ongoing developments and will continue to work with Clubs to ensure players, staff and supporters are updated and appraised accordingly.

These matters are, of course, subject to change and we will update as appropriate.

Fuck sake Magic 🤣

Premier League games set to be suspended for 4 weeks. Looks like the Sunderland game is back in doubt too.

Contrasting statements there. 
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:How long before people starting eating their pets?
Not touching our pussy 
sudds green wrote:Not touching our pussy 
What about your lasses😮
Might try tasting the dog 
sudds green wrote:Might try tasting the dog 
Don’t be so disrespectful to your lass😮