Probably didn't need a separate thread but fairly important...

Deleted mine 😁

Sensible decision to be honest - now work just need to send me home.....

I knew this could happen so held back from buying tickets thankfully.

Wonder if there is a possibility that the season will get cancelled. Obviously the Euros will get cancelled and this will allow some leeway but I can't imagine the window of postponements can be too long.

Also what about smaller football clubs. Will they have to carry on paying wages as that will finish some off? Hopefully the EFL can protect the likes of Macclesfield.
seasider wrote:

Wonder if there is a possibility that the season will get cancelled. 

I think it's odds on. Liverpool will not be happy.
Sir Stanley wrote:I think it's odds on. Liverpool will not be happy.

At least the Nobbers and Fleetwood won't go up either 😀

seasider wrote:

Wonder if there is a possibility that the season will get cancelled. Obviously the Euros will get cancelled and this will allow some leeway but I can't imagine the window of postponements can be too long.

Also what about smaller football clubs. Will they have to carry on paying wages as that will finish some off? Hopefully the EFL can protect the likes of Macclesfield.
If any club goes int admin over this , then they can’t punish clubs with point deduction. 

Blackpool's next three games were due to be Sunderland (H), Shrewsbury (A) and Peterborough (A). Next game after that is the home fixture against Burton on April 4, when games are due to get back underway.

Are Scottish games off? Rangers v Celtic on Sunday😮
Qblock2019 wrote:Are Scottish games off? Rangers v Celtic on Sunday😮
Yeah all off mate 
blackpool ger wrote:Yeah all off mate 
Shite.

Could be our best run of the season. 

Critchley mom

Thought i heard the scottish season has been postponed indefinitely. 
Bugger, can't even watch the footy when we're all self isolating now! 
sudds green wrote:

Could be our best run of the season. 

Critchley mom

That made me laugh. 
Sir Stanley wrote:I think it's odds on. Liverpool will not be happy.

Trophy just for them

Haha!

Obviously written by a Manc but still the gift that keeps on giving

Oh how Man Utd fans would love singing that!

Can we adopt something similar for Preston and Fleetwood. Probably wouldn't have the same affect 😀

AAHH CRAP  look like i will have to go shopping with the mrs now all footys been cancelled 
Might have a barbecue. 

Will you please stop playing along with this Fylde ‘rivalry’ with Fleetwood!  It’s preston for us! 

seasider wrote:

Oh how Man Utd fans would love singing that!

Can we adopt something similar for Preston and Fleetwood. Probably wouldn't have the same affect 😀

Graves wrote:

Will you please stop playing along with this Fylde ‘rivalry’ with Fleetwood!  It’s preston for us! 

It is but still wouldn't want Fleetwood to go up. 
Well, it seems like Fylde will still play at home tomorrow.

Evatt isn't happy about it. You'd think he would be desperate to get the season finished. 

Neil Lennon thinks Celtic and Liverpool should be crowned champions even if their respective leagues are cancelled.

Non league footy might do alright out of these postponed matches.

I'm meeting up with 3 mates, 2 city and an everton season ticket holders to watch the mighty Yellows play Buxton for an excuse to get away from the missus and kids for a couple of hours and a couple of pints.  I'd imagine itll be a similar case for a few pool fans over at AFC.  This Pandemic could be good for business 😂

(Might even see young Ben Garrity watching his former club 🍊)

CheshireSeasider wrote:

Non league footy might do alright out of these postponed matches.

I'm meeting up with 3 mates, 2 city and an everton season ticket holders to watch the mighty Yellows play Buxton for an excuse to get away from the missus and kids for a couple of hours and a couple of pints.  I'd imagine itll be a similar case for a few pool fans over at AFC.  This Pandemic could be good for business 😂

(Might even see young Ben Garrity watching his former club 🍊)

Not for long, the banning of crowds will hit them next week. 

tangerinejezza wrote:

Not for long, the banning of crowds will hit them next week. 

More than likely mate.