Do people think this is a likely outcome? From our perspective it would be alright. Liverpool not winning the league, Leeds not going up and Preston and Fleetwood staying where they are. The only blip would be Bolton staying up!

They certainly can't crown Liverpool champions now as other competition such as relegation have not been decided and Villa have a game in hand so wouldn't be fair. 

Obviously the Euros will be cancelled so gives the domestic leagues a bit of breathing space but is it really a long enough window. 

Some tough calls ahead.

If restrictions are lifted around beginning  July instead of pre- season friendlies the LG season could be completed playing Sat- Tues Sat. Delaying the start of the 2020/2021 season by a couple of weeks would help too.Scrap the LG Cup for that season and the Mickey Mouse WhiteVanmanara Trophy.

Reinstate Bury??
Reinstate bury ,get rid of the murderers

The 2019-20 season HAS to finish. The money involved in the game will see that it does. Can you imagine the legal challenges from all the clubs losing potentially hundreds of millions of pounds if it was scrapped?

This season will restart once it is safe to do so. Liverpool will win the title & Blackpool will finish mid table. When that will happen is unknown, as too is what will happen after this season is concluded. 

I looked at the title of this thread and, as a Pool fan, thought ‘well, yes’. 
Bet AFC Fylde fans are hoping so too. 
coinslot wrote:

The 2019-20 season HAS to finish. The money involved in the game will see that it does. Can you imagine the legal challenges from all the clubs losing potentially hundreds of millions of pounds if it was scrapped?

This season will restart once it is safe to do so. Liverpool will win the title & Blackpool will finish mid table. When that will happen is unknown, as too is what will happen after this season is concluded. 

When is it going to finish? Nothing is definite about the April 4th date being when the season restarts, and given things are only getting worse, I'd say it's very unlikely.

If it goes on any longer and we have a later restart it will impact next season, so at what point do they just write it off?

Also, this will be playing havoc with the training periodisation of the players, especially at higher levels of the league, at some point they need to reset.

Players are out of contract end of June. It's looking like this thing is only going to get worse up until June at the very latest.

Honestly, I can't see this season being completed at the moment I really can't. 

I keep thinking it's not going to be too bad but countries a few weeks in front of us are literally shutting down.

There is no way the season will restart beginning of April says me... 
Racists all over the world are delighted they've finally got their wish. 

Looks like PL will play matches behind closed doors.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51954580

To be honest, whether or not  the season finishes  isn’t high on my worry list. 

EFL confirms games are now postponed to April 30th at the earliest. 

The FA rule that states the season must end by June 1 has been scrapped and extended "indefinitely". A clear message that the 2019/20 season will be completed at some point.