My first experience of it tonight. Just went to get a loaf of bread from local Spar and shelves were empty. Then went to Booths thinking a big place will have some standard Warburton bread. No empty shelves again. Painful!
Lidl was same last night and morrisons in whitehaven 
I spent £30 on baby stuff today. That’s our biggest concern. 
Fuck off, that should be illegal, so much bread. 😂

Did a big shop yesterday and wasn't too bad. Some items we would normally buy that weren't available (bog roll) but not much.

It's weird what people are bulk buying. E.g. There was absolutely no microwave rice, but next to the empty shelves where that would be there are big bags of normal rice untouched.
Qblock2019 wrote:
Please Q, we're old friends, yes?! Her telephone number please!!!! 

What's wrong with Bounty's. One of my favourites chocolate bar!

seasider wrote:

What's wrong with Bounty's. One of my favourites chocolate bar!

wet blanket! I indeed do recognize "talent"...... 
I see the breast milk is stacked by the bread.
Qblock2019 wrote:
Enough there to feed you for months.
Hero wrote:Enough there to feed you for months.

She’s fucking amazing. 

No silly eyelashes, pouting lips or plastered in makeup.  

I don’t get what these women think they look like sometimes?

Natural (ish) perfection. Them tits don’t look all hers? 😂😂

Thats because they are all mine 😋
I take it the supermarkets are still a sorry sight?
Try corner shops/ convenience stores for basic stuff.Not as crowded and less chance of being coughed/ sneezed on.
seasider wrote:I take it the supermarkets are still a sorry sight?
Just been in Aldi. The only things I couldn’t get was rice, pasta and baked beans. Everything else was available 
Yeah I’ve just been to Aldi as well. Wasn’t much choice in mine but at least I could buy meat, veg and milk this time

Just done my shopping

Lemonade?

Fanny. 

Biggest event in my 61 years alive. Layoffs of workers in small and large companies, people stock piling food, ammunition and petrol. Absolute clueless evil plonker in charge supported by the thinnest most under-qualified cabinet in history.  

I cannot get my head around how things will be in 30 days. 

Off to the weed dispensary before they close that down out of sheer cruelty.

Early mornings you can get lots of fresh stuff, called in to my local Morrisons at 7 tonight and most shelves stripped bare. I can see people following Supermarket delivery wagons before too long.
Hero wrote:

Just done my shopping

That balancing act is a disaster waiting to happen! I'd get yourself a conventional standing up fridge!
CheshireSeasider wrote:That balancing act is a disaster waiting to happen! I'd get yourself a conventional standing up fridge!
😂
Take it the lemonades yours then
Did a bit of panic buying yesterday for the first time. Stocked up on cigarette liquid. 
Apparently the roads were backed up all the way to the M55 with people trying to get to Tesco for opening. 
seasider wrote:Did a bit of panic buying yesterday for the first time. Stocked up on cigarette liquid. 

I make my own, 1000ml of base is £8 probably will last at least 6 months  

10 nic shots are £10

Concentrate is £10 & makes 3 X 60ml bottles

Works out about £1 for the standard 10ml bottle. 

It’s not panic buying but, I also make my own Wine too. 😂😂

That’s 30 bottles of Red & 30 bottles of White wine on the go in our kitchen. 

When the booze runs out I’ll know I did my bit not to strip the shelves in the supermarkets  👍

Dave at Number 63 wasn’t panic buying😂