Have this panic buying not calmed down yet?
You'd think people's cupboards & freezers would be full by now. Mrs C still struggling to find certain products. 
They're fucking pathetic.  Surely at some point everyone's cupboards will be full and the supermarkets quiet.
Apparently Currys were selling tons of freezers before they closed. They must all be in selfish fuckers' garages. I can see the shortages lasting as long as this virus is around. Meanwhile, my youngest daughter is really struggling to find essentials after finishing her shift as a prison officer as she doesn't drive. 

coinslot wrote:

Apparently Currys were selling tons of freezers before they closed.

Must have been the boss of the Range buying them so he could put them in his shops so they became an essential shop and able to stay open. 

We are only nipping to the shops for thing we desperately need like Bleach, Zaflora, toothpaste, Stella, baby wipes, sausages, PS4 game... ect.
tangerine77 wrote:They're fucking pathetic.  Surely at some point everyone's cupboards will be full and the supermarkets quiet.

You'd think so wouldn't you. Mind I have started to become very cynical about the situation. I have been down to the local Sainsbury's at different times during the day and it is still the same things missing off the shelves, toilet rolls; cleaning materials; Pasta; Baked beans and other canned veg; and now soft drinks. It all seems very manipulated to me they never seemed to have been restocked. There also seems to be fewer staff, ordinarily restocking trollies are blocking the aisles.

Hero wrote:We are only nipping to the shops for thing we desperately need like Bleach, Zaflora, toothpaste, Stella, baby wipes, sausages, PS4 game... ect.
What's an ect? 
Cocaine knowing hero
No time for food shopping with all those parties!
tangerine77 wrote:Cocaine knowing hero

Not heard of that drying up yet. 

Friend of ours got a bag on Tue. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Not heard of that drying up yet. 

Friend of ours got a bag on Tue. 

That particular industry will be busier than ever. 
Struggling to get rice bags. Hate boiling rice, never mastered it. 
Pans and water can be complicated
Haha!!
It’s alright in the big smoke. I’m sort of lucky as I live in the centre of Tooting in South London and I’m within short walking distance of five Sainsbury’s, two Co-ops,  four Tesco’s, four Aldi’s, two Lidl, two M&S and a Waitrose. Meat and fresh veg not a problem - well stocked although not in the abundance it used to be so during my daily walk I go and buy what we need for a couple of days. Bog roll is there but very low and booze is almost cleared out.
munkle wrote:It’s alright in the big smoke. I’m sort of lucky as I live in the centre of Tooting in South London and I’m within short walking distance of five Sainsbury’s, two Co-ops,  four Tesco’s, four Aldi’s, two Lidl, two M&S and a Waitrose. Meat and fresh veg not a problem - well stocked although not in the abundance it used to be so during my daily walk I go and buy what we need for a couple of days. Bog roll is there but very low and booze is almost cleared out.
Fucking hell, do you live on an industrial estate mate??😂
CheshireSeasider wrote:Fucking hell, do you live on an industrial estate mate??😂
Yes he does, it’s called London.
One bonus is that shops will be very quiet in a week or so. Especially London
Hero wrote:Yes he does, it’s called London.

Had to go and get some supplies for my mum this morning, after telling her off because she wanted to go. Aldi pretty much had everything, though it’s strange seeing a security guard on the door. 
If you want to equate to Blackpool, I live next to the Hounds Hill. I know that sounds shitty (which it isn’t here) but I’m in the town centre.
munkle wrote:If you want to equate to Blackpool, I live next to the Hounds Hill. I know that sounds shitty (which it isn’t here) but I’m in the town centre.

Thanks for clearing what “town centre” means, us simple Northern folks would never have worked that out.

How you keeping Monkey?

Hero wrote:

Thanks for clearing what “town centre” means, us simple Northern folks would never have worked that out.

How you keeping Monkey?

Not so bad thanks Trigger.

The reason I pointed it out is that London is lots of little pockets that some people who are unfamiliar don’t know. I don’t live in Piccadilly Circus but I’m close to my own part. Maybe it’s better to say that I live in the centre of Lytham, not next to Blackpool Tower. 

munkle wrote:

The reason I pointed it out is that London is lots of little pockets that some people who are unfamiliar don’t know. I don’t live in Piccadilly Circus but I’m close to my own part. Maybe it’s better to say that I live in the centre of Lytham, not next to Blackpool Tower. 

I’ve always viewed London as loads of towns in close proximity to one another.

Unfortunately for all thoses little towns, they all have Londoners living in them
munkle wrote:

Question. The city of London is a square mile, the city of Westminster is bigger. Why’s it London and not Westminster? 
Londinium, fabled land of apples and flute. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Question. The city of London is a square mile, the city of Westminster is bigger. Why’s it London and not Westminster? 

https://londontopia.net/site-news/featured/tale-two-cities-city-london-greater-london/

Went to my local Spar. Had to get single strength Robinson's instead of double.