Are you prepared for it?

Set to be announced at 5 today.

I think big towns and city's might be but who knows there is a lot of bull shit being spouted around thank god I'm no longer on FB lol

So what does a lockdown actually mean? Is it literally you can't leave your house unless you need essentials like shopping, petrol, chemist, etc?

Can you not take the kids for a walk round the block on their scooter?
Had a load of Army Chinooks fly over my house this morning. It's meant to be a full UK lockdown. Armed guards are going to be at supermarkets to prevent any trouble.
They’re just talking about London in lockdown to start. The rest of the country will follow over the next week or two.
Yes virus started in London and they are in a far more advanced state than us. Crazy we have split London out from the country but shows how different London is compared to other towns and cities.
tangerine77 wrote:

Are you prepared for it?

Set to be announced at 5 today.

Bullshit.

Akon is ready.

Pretty sure it will just be London that goes into lockdown. 
seasider wrote:Pretty sure it will just be London that goes into lockdown. 
no way, this thing spreads like wild fire. Now hitting loads of people (dozens of deaths) in old people's home last two days in Spain. It's spreading in every direction. Worst is that some people have so slight symptons they think it's barely a cold but they have it and it can go anywhere ...
daib0 wrote:no way, this thing spreads like wild fire. Now hitting loads of people (dozens of deaths) in old people's home last two days in Spain. It's spreading in every direction. Worst is that some people have so slight symptons they think it's barely a cold but they have it and it can go anywhere ...
Think he means the lockdown that’s reportedly happening this weekend will just be London
TheSteed wrote:Think he means the lockdown that’s reportedly happening this weekend will just be London
aahh...
Apparently lockdown not happening if reading it correctly. 
BBC News say no lockdown in London imminent it was a rumour.
It’s on it’s way though and we know it. London feels very strange at the moment. 

Should have been locked down at least two weeks ago instead of gambling with peoples lives

Boris has either totally bottled it. Or he is more interested in the financial repercussions for his tory mates than the health of the nation.

Probably both.

Give it a rest Putin lover.
Bally wrote:

Should have been locked down at least two weeks ago instead of gambling with peoples lives

Boris has either totally bottled it. Or he is more interested in the financial repercussions for his tory mates than the health of the nation.

Probably both.

I’m not a Boris fan by any means, but he does seem to be acting on the advice of the advisers he has. Italy is in lockdown and they’ve overtaken China in the amount of deaths. Times like this we need to stick together and follow the advice given by those who have some knowledge rather than that of Debbie- full time mummy and bath bomb seller, who has suddenly revealed she is a micro biologist, pandemic expert and doctor. 

Italy were too late enforcing lock down. Look to others like S Korea, Japan etc, who went for it from the off more or less.

It's unfathomable they haven't enforced lockdowns here.

I can't understand why. I really can't

Yeah you need locking in a padded cell lol
Lol. 

Now we've got the owner of Wetherspoons, you know the Tory loving Brexiteer, begging the government to not shut pubs and suggesting that just banning people from standing and drinking at the bar would be enough.

Do people still think this will happen?
It has to happen ,and our family has about 4 days of supplies including bog roll ,i refused to stock up because i am not a selfish cunt ,no one is going to starve to death.
Pass v ball wrote:It has to happen ,and our family has about 4 days of supplies including bog roll ,i refused to stock up because i am not a selfish cunt ,no one is going to starve to death.
Not with that attitude. 

I wouldnt que for free cash never mind food. I grew up on mereside and we had fuck all ,my family share my values and we always get by.

Pass v ball wrote:

I wouldnt que for free cash never mind food. I grew up on mereside and we had fuck all ,my family share my values and we always get by.

I’ve stockpiled loads and I’d also queue for for free cash
Thats because youre a superhero 
Speaking to someone today who is involved in working with traffic lights. Apparently road closure contingency plans are in progress which could suggest a complete lockdown is close. 
If people can't stop themselves being stupid pieces of shit then we have no option but lockdown.