Anyone else think he's playing a blinder?

Used to hate the fucker.

tangerine77 wrote:

Anyone else think he's playing a blinder?

Used to hate the fucker.

No. 
Fucking right he is.
Considering the pound was at its weakest level in over 30 years yesterday, I beg to differ.
Magic147 wrote:Considering the pound was at its weakest level in over 30 years yesterday, I beg to differ.
Don't even think Superman could change that. 
seasider wrote:Don't even think Superman could change that. 

It's not measured against a constant, so pretty much any other currency is operating in similar circumstances.

Well I don't know about anybody else but I really feel we can "turn the tide" and 'send the virus packing' after this spirited conference from our Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

Bounce back bounce back bounce back

To be fair , whoever was in charge at the moment would be getting crap. 
But they may not be as crap at being in charge
Trumpers seems to think an arthritis/ malaria drug that had been around for 70 years may be the answer. Apparently it’s cheap to make and has had good results in trials.
I fuckin hate the tory bastards ,but my labour are a shambles ,as i hate as much to admit it the blues are a hares race in front.(btw my late dad would turn in his grave for me saying that ) but ive said it.

Boris: "The PM has urged struggling businesses to "stick by their employees, because we're all going to need them".

Too late, loads of workers being laid off at least in the hospitality industry. They are going to talk about a wage rescue plan today but it will be too late for lots of hotels and resorts.

Voted Tory for the first time ever at the last election.  Labour are fecked because they have spent the Corbyn years trying to turn into the British  Marxist Party.
It's that bad, the Labour leadership race has hardly attracted the media or public attention. Obviously it will now be put on the backfoot. Need a strong Labour leader next akin to Tony Blair. Can't see it yet in any of the candidates.
Tramfan wrote:Voted Tory for the first time ever at the last election.  Labour are fecked because they have spent the Corbyn years trying to turn into the British  Marxist Party.
What a load of bollocks. You voted tory because you believed the bullshit put out by the billionaire media owners.
Feck off to Russia you Commie bastard.
🍿
You can write 'fuck' on here you cunt
Get your fat arse over to the Kremlin and suck Putin's cheesy wiener, you know you want to lol
Tramfan wrote:Get your fat arse over to the Kremlin and suck Putin's cheesy wiener, you know you want to lol
Pleeeeeeease don't ban. 
Is that you Mike
Good old Boris👍
tangerine77 wrote:Good old Boris👍
Too late for some. Apparently Britannia just laid off all their staff. 
seasider wrote:Too late for some. Apparently Britannia just laid off all their staff. 
The building society or the hotel chain? 
coinslot wrote:The building society or the hotel chain? 
Hotels 
seasider wrote:Hotels 
Ahh, right. Thanks. Sorry to see the staff lose their jobs, but Brittania were all dreadful hotels. Last time we stayed with them in December, we vowed never to use them again. 
coinslot wrote:Ahh, right. Thanks. Sorry to see the staff lose their jobs, but Brittania were all dreadful hotels. Last time we stayed with them in December, we vowed never to use them again. 
Yeah they have not got a good reputation. 
Rishi Sunak is the star of the show. Great speaker. 
seasider wrote:Rishi Sunak is the star of the show. Great speaker. 
His right ear is bigger than his left. 
Magic147 wrote:His right ear is bigger than his left. 
Must sleep on that one.