Big day of football around the world today. Matches from RIGHT NOW up to midnight. 

Angola Girabola - 3 matches including 1st v 3rd and 4th v 5th. Matches at 14:00 and 14:30

Aruba Division Di Honor - 2 matches tonight with the Pick being 3rd bottom v 2nd bottom, although I don't think either will trouble United FC for the only relegation spot. They have 0 points from 11 games. 

Australia A-League - WS Wanderers are currently 1-0 down at half time to league leaders Sydney FC. 

Australia W-League - earlier in the women's playoff final, Melbourne City W beat Sydney W in a tight affair, but Stephanie Catley's 15th minute effort was enough to see the Victoria outfit crowned champions.

Belarus Vysshaya Liga - the start of the Belarusian season so we don't know too much yet but two matches today at 11:00 and 13:00.

Burundi Primus League - has the pick of the action for me. 4 games including 4th bottom vs bottom in a relegation nail-biter. My money is on LLB-S4A to pull away from the danger zone. 

Hong Kong - huge FA Cup semi final between bitter rivals Eastern AA and Pegasus, with Eastern advancing to the final with a 5-0 rout. They'll be dancing in the streets of Eastern Hong Kong this evening. 

Malawi Super League - 3 games, all at 12:30 to kick off the Malawian season. 

33 friendlies around the world. 

No football my arse. 

COME ON!!!!! 

Thanks for the update Magic. Was going to go out now but might tell the Mrs that there is a Belarusian classic on. 
Burundi is where it's at mate. Wish I could be there, its going to be mental. 
Didn't even know that was a country. 
The Guru might put a treble on😮

WS Wanderers have equalised in the Australian A-League, 5 minutes to go!

YEBOAH with the goal, not Tony, Kwame. 

Finished 1-1 and Sydney extend their lead at the top of the table to 8 points. 
Ruined it by saying it wasn't Tony Yeboah

The Neman casuals will be well up for a bit of naughtiness away to Isloch Minsk!  

Anyone got a link?

In other news, Katrineholms have just equalised against Halleforsnas in the 55th minute.  Was very 'against the run of play' it has to be said but try telling that to the Katrineholms fans in the IKEA South stand, they are in raptures!!

Back over to you Jeff!

I thought Katrineholms was an athlete. 
CheshireSeasider wrote:

The Neman casuals will be well up for a bit of naughtiness away to Isloch Minsk!  

Anyone got a link?

Easy win for Isloch, that. Neman are dogshit away from home.

Trust the Гуру. 

Magic147 wrote:I thought Katrineholms was an athlete. 
I think shes club president and all round local good egg!  Shes apparently very modest and rarely visits the Holms Stadium on Katrine Way and is quite embarrassed about the Statue of her outside every turnstile.

I hear every double turnstiles are letters K and H.

Carnage getting into that ground on a match day. 

Our very own Saints and Greavsy. You've done some football hopping today. Maybe you saw Zarko Grabovich on your travels.

Red card at Minsk!! Marusik sent off for Neman after a second bookable offence.  Silly really, 1st one for taking off his shirt celebrating a corner kick and the second for obscenities being shouted to a ball boy that was stalling play.

All to play for now, back to the studio!

Zorun Marosic all over I'm afraid. Such talent but something of a discipline problem. 
Magic147 wrote:Zorun Marosic all over I'm afraid. Such talent but something of a discipline problem. 
Absolutely, some might say the Vinny Jones of the Vysshaya Liga.  Such a shame as the talent is clear to see and no doubt puts a halt on any big money move to Belarusian giants such as Energetik-BGU
Just hammered Wet Spam 5-0 away on PES 20 football on  my ipad.
Tramfan wrote:Just hammered Wet Spam 5-0 away on PES 20 football on  my ipad.
Tory scum. 
Fuck off baldie troll

GOAL MINSK!

Momo Yansane with what looks like the winner in the 88th minute.

Absolute scenes. 

Full time.

What a game. 

Hearing that earlier, in the Burundi Primus League, that Bujumbura C. beat Kayanza by 2 goals to 1 in what will have come as a shock to the Kayanza faithful. 

Next up, a double header from the Burundi Primus League:

LLB-S4A vs Ngozi City

Olympic S. vs Dynamik

Kick off at 1pm UK time.

Hang on, I can't tell the time Jeff.

Plenty of results expected shortly.. 

Magic147 wrote:

Momo Yansane with what looks like the winner in the 88th minute.

Absolute scenes. 

I'm hearing there has been some trouble after the game.  A group of the Neman ultras are coughing on innocent Minsk fans and chanting 'Corona'.  Truly saddening scenes and not what we need to be seeing.  
CheshireSeasider wrote:I'm hearing there has been some trouble after the game.  A group of the Neman ultras are coughing on innocent Minsk fans and chanting 'Corona'.  Truly saddening scenes and not what we need to be seeing.  
There's a clip doing the rounds, looks like it's gone viral. 
Wow. Dynamik go 4th with a 1-0 away win at Olympic S. That's 5 home games without a win for Olympic.