Those that normally go round to their mother's, will you be self isolating or paying them a visit?

We're going to their house. Waving at them through the window and leaving the card and present on the door step. Not taking any chances. 

coinslot wrote:

We're going to their house. Waving at them through the window and leaving the card and present on the door step. Not taking any chances. 

Fair play. 
coinslot wrote:

Same here 👍

Dropping off a card and my washing as usual 

That was quite a sad experience. In the end, both Ma & Pa came outside in the sunshine and we chatted whilst keeping our distance. All we can do is follow the guidelines and hope for the best. 
Was difficult to keep kids away, had to go in but kept distance. 
sudds green wrote:

Dropping off a card and my washing as usual 

😮
Qblock2019 wrote:😮

Give her something to do for next few days.

Besides, she's already let me down with regard to tiling the bathroom this weekend.

My ma 

Couldnt visit , they sent me a pic

Pass v ball wrote:

My ma 

👍
Pass v ball wrote:

My ma 

Bless her. 
I drove down the prom on the way to my mums dementia home (to post her card) and there were hundreds of people lolling about like it was a bank holiday .I just dont get it ,,actually i do get ,pisses me off how ignorant people can be .Anyhow happy mothers day.
Pass v ball wrote:I drove down the prom on the way to my mums dementia home (to post her card) and there were hundreds of people lolling about like it was a bank holiday .I just dont get it ,,actually i do get ,pisses me off how ignorant people can be .Anyhow happy mothers day.
Only lockdown will stop people. 
I agree but it will have to be severely policed or these people will just carry on like its the holiday season ,so many kids around and their parents dont give a fuck.
Pass v ball wrote:I drove down the prom on the way to my mums dementia home (to post her card) and there were hundreds of people lolling about like it was a bank holiday .I just dont get it ,,actually i do get ,pisses me off how ignorant people can be .Anyhow happy mothers day.

I was on the prom yesterday ( at work securing the building) the fucking horse and cart brigade were working and busy. What the fuck !!!  Loads walking in large groups too. 

Ps. Saw my mum Friday. Dropped card and flowers at the door. Didn’t go in, Chatted from outside at a distance through the window.  

Probably gobshites that's flights have cancelled treating their kids being off school as an excuse for a holiday.  Selfish twats.