Big day ahead today, folks.

In the Angolan Girabola, we have 5 games all kicking off at 2pm, the pick of which sees 4th place Desportivo Huila travel to 5th place Sagrada. Both in good form, the last 5 meetings between the two have resulted in a win each and three draws. It's all to play for! 

Aruba Division Di Honor - Estrella in 5th visit top of the table Racing Club Aruba, who look favourites for the title after 11 games, with 10 wins and 1 draw, having only conceded 1 goal so far this season. 

Belarus Vysshaya Liga - my new second team, Slutsk take on Slavia Mozyr, and it's FC Minsk v Belshina (my new third team). 

In the Burundi Primus League, which some say is the best league in world football, we have 4 games, with Champions-elect Le Messager Ngozi travelling to 2nd place Musongati. This looks to be a tasty affair after the shenanigans yesterday as ultras from both clubs' fan bases invaded the pitch at nearby LLB-S4A, proceeding to have a mass orgy and forcing the game to be abandoned.

In the other Hong Kong FA Cup match, Tai Po have just dramatically scored in extra time to go 2-1 up against Guangzhou R&F. 

Earlier today we were also treated with 3 games from the Nicaraguan Liga Primera - Clausura, where my new 4th team, Real Madriz lost out to 2nd placed Esteli who kept up the pressure on Diriangen, who were also victorious. 

AND IT'S LIIIIVE. 

Guangzhou R&F equalise! 

This could go to pens. 

PENALTIES IN HONG KONG!

1-0 Guangzhou!

1-1.

2-1 to Guangzhou!

Tai Po with the first missed penalty! 

3-1 Guangzhou! 

3-2!

4-2!

4-3 - held his nerve well there, but if Guangzhou score this it's all over! 

AND THAT'S IT, GUANGZHOU R&F WIN ON PENALTIES AND GO ON TO FACE EASTERN AA IN THE FINAL! 

Real Madriz😮
Qblock2019 wrote:Real Madriz😮
Their manager is called Zinezine Dizane. 

Fantastic advert for Hong Kongese football both these clubs, showing that this world pandemic might threaten the lives of hundreds of thousands around the world but it wont stop these boys playing the beautiful game!

The Slutsk Bags as they're affectionately known in the local area will be looking to continue their good form into their match against "Der Mozzies".  I think it will be wide open, with plenty of action in both boxes and woudnt be surprised if it was settled by a late shot coming across the face of the goal.

The match everybody is talking about though is the absolute blockbuster at the top of the critically acclaimed Burundi Primus with an away trip for league leaders Le Messager Ngozi to 2nd place hopefuls Musongati!  Should be a great display of football and one for the ages!

I myself, am quite literally pissing myself in anticipation!  From here in Gitega, Burundi back to the studios in the Dewsbury!

Star man Ndusha shows that when you're so good at dribbling the only way to show it is to add an extra R.  Fantastic!

The graphics man will be getting the chop after that cynical - actual club

The teams are out in Slutzk, and the home team will be hoping that star striker Artem Serdyuk, will be able to shake off the knock he received in training. 
Magic147 wrote:The teams are out in Slutzk, and the home team will be hoping that star striker Artem Serdyuk, will be able to shake off the knock he received in training. 

He should be fine, I spoke with him earlier and he was in great spirits! ⚽️

#GoSlutzk
And we're off!!
Slow start from both teams, both goalkeepers are currently smoking cigars in the dugout. 
Slutsk are going to have to come from behind as they've been penetrated early here. 

Slutsk are level!

A Soslan Takulov penalty makes the score equal! 

It's all going off in Belarus!

Takulov misses a penalty. 

Red card for Tymonyuk of Mozyr. 

Serdyuk misses a penalty! 

Serdyuk scores! 

Serdyuk scores a penalty! 

3-1 to Slutsk, 10 minutes to go! 

Come on you Sluts
Sluts win, and Belshina are 1 up in the other Belarusian game.

Belshina end up losing 3-1, conceding 3 second half goals.

That's Belarusian football, ladies and gents, you just never know what's going to happen! 

Magic147 wrote:

Belshina end up losing 3-1, conceding 3 second half goals.

That's Belarusian football, ladies and gents, you just never know what's going to happen! 

Sorry about my lack of match reports.  Got somewhat caught up in the chaos that unrolled during yet another Burundi Primus pitch invasion/orgy!  Even behind closed doors this shit is common place.

Match ended 1-1 after some skillful drribling around the participants of the aforementioned event.  No change at the top!