Anyone starting this today with their child? Wife has a tough job following it whilst also looking after a 1 year old and doing her work hours in the evening. 

Starting off with a Joe Wicks home workout video!

seasider wrote:

Anyone starting this today. Wife has a tough job following it whilst also looking after a 1 year old and doing her work hours in the evening. 

Starting off with a Joe Wicks home workout video!

Twins are getting shed loads of work. Teachers are sending it so they can prove the grades they give will be right. My Mrs has gone into school today. She put her name forward to look after those kids who are allowed in. I’ve got to go and change some locks at the hotel. Then I’m done. 
Just a thought but why don’t parents use this time to teach their kids the basics in life like how to iron,basic maintenance of a car,cooking,cleaning,manners,respect etc,etc. That’s if the Parents know this themselves that is😮
Qblock2019 wrote:Just a thought but why don’t parents use this time to teach their kids the basics in life like how to iron,basic maintenance of a car,cooking,cleaning,manners,respect etc,etc. That’s if the Parents know this themselves that is😮

Not sure we would want a 5 year old learning car maintenance and using irons! Get your point though.

I think it's good that there is some structure to carry on learning. I can imagine stressful for parents though who are trying to juggle looking after kids and work. 

Doubt they'd learn any car maintenance skills off you, ironing on the other hand.

Have done our first day home schooling  dont know who was more stressed him or me!! 

Not looking forward to  next few months........

I know now why i'm not a teacher!!

Quite a few parents are going to find out what their kids are really like 🤣

I’m focusing on IT, history,PE and Home economics...This equates to;

IT -Six hours xbox (unsupervised)

History -two hours football golden years on tv (supervised)

PE -go shop and walk dog (unsupervised)

Home ec - go to beer fridge every 15 mins (supervised)

-

Not got off to a good start. Wife is feeling sick, I am working so kids running riot.
tangerine77 wrote:Doubt they'd learn any car maintenance skills off you, ironing on the other hand.
Very good. 👍
Hero wrote:

I’m focusing on IT, history,PE and Home economics...This equates to;

IT -Six hours xbox (unsupervised)

History -two hours football golden years on tv (supervised)

PE -go shop and walk dog (unsupervised)

Home ec - go to beer fridge every 15 mins (supervised)

-

& again, very good. 😂😂
Harry is just tying pole rigs and hook lengths. He thought he would be fishing most days once school closed. Gutted isn't the word