Some monumental encounters in store today, folks.

Australia A-League - Newcastle Jets are currently holding Melbourne City to a draw in what could be considered the most frenetic 0-0 first half in history. Coming up to half time in that one. The later game between Perth Glory and Western United has been postponed as the players have all agreed to self isolate together in the pub. 

Myanmar National League - the real action today is in the Burmese league, league leaders Hantharwady Utd take on Zwekapin Utd, and in the pick of today's games, Sagaing play bottom club, and my sixth team, Chin United. 

Earlier in Nicaragua, the big derby finished Managua FC 4 - 1 Juventus Managua, and points were shared between Sabanas and Chinandega. 

I'm sure you'll all join me in the chant of the day. 

COME ON CHIN!!! 

Newcastle Jets go 1 up!!! 
Australian footy is on too early. Reckon could get into it but needs to be later. Does Steve McMahon still manage Perth Glory?
seasider wrote:Australian footy is on too early. Reckon could get into it but needs to be later. Does Steve McMahon still manage Perth Glory?
Not for 15 years. 
Unfortunately, Chin United lost 3-1 today in Myanmar, a terrible results considering their 87 shots on target. 
Magic147 wrote:Unfortunately, Chin United lost 3-1 today in Myanmar, a terrible results considering their 87 shots on target. 
Oh well, chin up and carry on!