Still far too many people out and about but at least everyone seems to be respecting social distancing requirements 

Just traveling back from London and the roads are quite busy. I think it will die down once everyone gets home.

I’ve not seen anyone walking about but then again I am on the M6.

Been into Blackpool town centre to clear tools off a job and make it secure. Plenty of people milling about, I'm sure no one there has a fucking telly. No different from yesterday
Just packed up my tools, who knows when I'll use them again.
Apparently the Tubes were packed this morning but probably the self-employed trying to make a living.

Or selfish cunts taking no notice of what Boris said. It's because of cunts like these that the restrictions have been brought in.

Next it will be full on lockdown with police and troops on the streets. More service workers being put in danger because of the stupid British public.

Or construction workers?

Yeah just confirmed.on BBC it was mainly construction workers and NHS staff pee'd off to be travelling with them putting themselvess at risk 

Think  people

Or put more trains on 

Can we still go dogging?

Asking for myself. 

Qblock2019 wrote:

Can we still go dogging?

Asking for myself. 

Is your eyesight still good enough to knock one out from over 2m away? 😂
Dogging could be classed as exercise. Reckon it might stand up in the court of law. 
seasider wrote:Dogging could be classed as exercise. Reckon it might stand up in the court of law. 
Will it now? 
Magic147 wrote:Will it now? 
😂
Dogging is ok as long as your dog is in the action ,just read up on it in dog.gov.uk
tangerine77 wrote:Still far too many people out and about but at least everyone seems to be respecting social distancing requirements 
Try working in retail, Chris.... or maybe don't.  
The front line of retail
Or in my industry,  looking after customers like the one that went viral, licking the shelves. 
Cookson St takings must be zero.
Tramfan wrote:Cookson St takings must be zero.
Why,have you stopped going😮