Who’s having a party tonight?

We’re having one, obviously only our household and neighbours, just wondered who else is starting the holidays with a party??

🀣 
We need the idiot sandwich gif. 
That was the attitude in Spain, now 40,000 infected....
daib0 wrote:That was the attitude in Spain, now 40,000 infected....
Scary stuff now mate. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:Scary stuff now mate. 
Above all for the senseless Madrid people, many of them spending weekends at their second house (especially on the coast) and f***ing it up for the decent rest. And the coast means they are passing it on big time to the GB expats...
Stay safe Daib0. No partying for you.

Just been round,  Hero.

You all in the  bedroom? 

Average party last night. Tonight should be better although, I think I’ve started drinking too early and the missus is already half cut.
Ok Prince Charles  get better soon lol
daib0 wrote:Above all for the senseless Madrid people, many of them spending weekends at their second house (especially on the coast) and f***ing it up for the decent rest. And the coast means they are passing it on big time to the GB expats...
That’s happened here. Loads of dickheads have packed up and swamped the highlands of Scotland where there are no hospitals!
Not many been to Morecambe!!!! 
Can't think why

Strict  border controls. 

Only those not too easily excited and aroused can get in.

TheSteed wrote:That’s happened here. Loads of dickheads have packed up and swamped the highlands of Scotland where there are no hospitals!

We were supposed to be renting a place in Scotland for a few weeks. I think there were 15 of us going. It was more to let our hair down and enjoy ourselves and not so much β€œself isolating β€œ.

I’ll have to check if it’s still on as I’d forgot all about it.