Never realised spending so much time with my loved ones could be like this ,the missus even suggested monopoly !

No, it’s fucking ace! The missus went out and bought all new lingerie, stocked my beer fridge up and is planning a different “party” every night.

Last night we had a party to celebrate the start of the holidays and tonight we’re having a garden/hot tub party.

I’m actually really enjoying my spring break this year, not quite Aruba but we’ll get through!

Plenty of footy in the garden so more exercise than normal. Little one playing in the garden for the first time although he did fall over and made a right mess of his face. Getting the bouncy castle out today. Not quite party time but so far so good although early days. 

Just trying to create a good environment for the kids but I'm sure novelty will wear off. Thankfully we have a decent sized garden, must be so hard for people living in apartments, etc. 

Hero wrote:

No, it’s fucking ace! The missus went out and bought all new lingerie, stocked my beer fridge up and is planning a different “party” every night.

Last night we had a party to celebrate the start of the holidays and tonight we’re having a garden/hot tub party.

I’m actually really enjoying my spring break this year, not quite Aruba but we’ll get through!

Has she kitted you out as well? 
Might give the grass a cut . 
tangerinejezza wrote:Might give the grass a cut . 

From nowhere, 5 year old boy has just learned how to ride a bike. There are advantages as that would never have happened without this isolation. 
Getting into  virtual,  five-a-side,  synchronised,  underwater duck-wrestling 

All the kids on our private road are just playing together. Everyone here is either working from home or self isolating so it allows our kids to play out in safety.

LET’S PARTY 🎉 

Hero wrote:

All the kids on our private road are just playing together. Everyone here is either working from home or self isolating so it allows our kids to play out in safety.

LET’S PARTY 🎉 

Since when did you become so one dimensional? You were always a troll but occasionally you'd post something a bit more. 
Hey presto. 

Can't believe someone quoted Jezza's post! Can't even see who it was as can't be arsed scrolling back up 😀

Think going to have to delete those posts to keep the thread alive!

Some boring bastard is going to count them 
Just delete them as well 
Ok, what did I miss 😂
Just never ending scrolling!
Don't think any of my girlfriends have ever been bored.
sudds green wrote:Don't think any of my girlfriends have ever been bored.
They won’t have been whilst reading Women’s Weekly whilst you pumped your Morecambe prawn😂
Just sorry I never dated a Cas lass 
sudds green wrote:Just sorry I never dated a Cas lass 

Pepper 😁
Hero wrote:

Isn't that missing the point of isolation?
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Isn't that missing the point of isolation?
Indeed. Some people are just thick! 
Hero cant even be arsed WUMming with any effort anymore.  Sad times.
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:Since when did you become so one dimensional? You were always a troll but occasionally you'd post something a bit more. 
Like a dagger to my heart!!
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Isn't that missing the point of isolation?
No I don’t think it does. If Cafes, shops, trains, buses, building sites... ect all stay open, a few kids playing together, in isolation, won’t hurt anyone. It’s not like they’re off too the park, there’s six kids in total.
CheshireSeasider wrote:Hero cant even be arsed WUMming with any effort anymore.  Sad times.
It’s the partying mate, it’s taking it out of me.

Another long day!

I'm stuck in the house whilst Hero is having street parties!

I can’t believe how much I am enjoying myself. We should have holidays like this every year.
Just cleaned the pond pump and filter.
After 5 years I’ve finally swapped the way the fridge opens 🤣

Finished ironing and prepping for a four-day stretch at work.

Several there isolating,  which is difficult logistically.

Stay safe all.