Some good stuff on YouTube, just watched this. If you have any suggestions post them here.

Mates have said Sinner on Netflix is very good.

Just started Narcos on nerflix as Bally keeps banging on about it 😜

Enjoying it so far half way through season 1

Bonus! Found out the kids have clubbed together and got Disney. Mandalorian to watch now 😎
tangerinejezza wrote:Bonus! Found out the kids have clubbed together and got Disney. Mandalorian to watch now 😎
Saw that. There was an offer for a year at Β£49 which seemed good value. Not for my kids but that's just because of their age.
Better Call Saul is my fave at the moment. 
seasider wrote:Saw that. There was an offer for a year at Β£49 which seemed good value. Not for my kids but that's just because of their age.
It’s costing them Β£3 each. Loads of marvel, Star Wars etc. Think I’m going to do the full run of Star Wars in order 
Bally wrote:Better Call Saul is my fave at the moment. 
I keep dipping in and out of that one, I do enjoy it but she hates it. 
tangerinejezza wrote:It’s costing them Β£3 each. Loads of marvel, Star Wars etc. Think I’m going to do the full run of Star Wars in order 

I'm a cheap twat mate.  Planned on doing the free 7 days like I did with Prime, binging Mandalorian the same as I did with The Expanse and cancelling before being charged.

Just found out only 2 episodes available 😭

Been watching Building Blackpool Better videos on You Tube. Chap goes round filming all the building projects in Blackpool.He has been doing it for a few years and has uploaded over 175 vids.
Just watched a few Fred Dibnah episodes, what a guy.
CheshireSeasider wrote:

I'm a cheap twat mate.  Planned on doing the free 7 days like I did with Prime, binging Mandalorian the same as I did with The Expanse and cancelling before being charged.

Just found out only 2 episodes available 😭

There releasing an episode a week. Next one out on Friday. 
tangerinejezza wrote:There releasing an episode a week. Next one out on fr
Tell me when they've finished so I can log another free account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anything exclusive shown on that Disney app will be available to stream for free on firestick within hours.
CheshireSeasider wrote:Tell me when they've finished so I can log another free account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Six weeks πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
tangerine77 wrote:Anything exclusive shown on that Disney app will be available to stream for free on firestick within hours.
If I drop you off a video will you tape it for me?
Haha! 
CheshireSeasider wrote:If I drop you off a video will you tape it for me?
 Betamax ok for you pal?
tangerine77 wrote: Betamax ok for you pal?
VHS please mate!  Who do you think I am? Q??
CheshireSeasider wrote:VHS please mate!  Who do you think I am? Q??

Q invested in Phillips 2000! 🀣🀣 

Dont scare Q, he thinks a tape player is alien technology. He still uses a flip book.
Does anyone remember Amazing Stories from the 80s? Just found out they have brought out a new series this year. Loved it as as kid.
Just downloaded Hammer House of Horrors so that will keep me busy for a few days. Also started watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet on DVD. 
Downstairs I am on season 8 of strike back and upstairs I am on season 4 of Line Of Duty 
blackpool ger wrote:Downstairs I am on season 8 of strike back and upstairs I am on season 4 of Line Of Duty 

I'm watching Upstairs Downstairs too. 

bpoolkev1966 wrote:Just downloaded Hammer House of Horrors so that will keep me busy for a few days. Also started watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet on DVD. 
Been watching AWP too. Classic..