Can't post a link,  nor have I researched the matter,  but believe there's been a proposal from the Boreham Wood Chair that season be "closed ".

Evo has disagreed, apparently,  which suggests the motion is to declare season null and void.

Thoughts, or can anyone elaborate? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52039174
Tough one. Of course Ian Evatt will say current standings should stand. That would also relegate AFC Fylde. As a neutral, surely Barrow can’t be fucked over. 
seasider wrote:Tough one. Of course Ian Evatt will say current standings should stand. That would also relegate AFC Fylde. 
Win-win then
seasider wrote:Tough one. Of course Ian Evatt will say current standings should stand. That would also relegate AFC Fylde. As a neutral, surely Barrow can’t be fucked over. 
Harrogate are only 4 points behind Barrow,have Barrow to play and were in better form before all this😮
No way it would be fair to hand it to Barrow. Also, why is Evatt saying Barrow could fold if not promoted? What have they been up to?
TheSteed wrote:No way it would be fair to hand it to Barrow. Also, why is Evatt saying Barrow could fold if not promoted? What have they been up to?
I agree but it would also be unfair to Barrow if it was null and void. There will be victims in every scenario. Maybe some sort of play off would be the best solution. 
seasider wrote:I agree but it would also be unfair to Barrow if it was null and void. There will be victims in every scenario. Maybe some sort of play off would be the best solution. 
It really wouldn’t be unfair, they are only 4 points ahead. The entire top third of that table could potentially go up.
Well it would be harsh on Barrow. Looks like it's going to happen as clubs expected to vote null and void. 
Qblock2019 wrote:Harrogate are only 4 points behind Barrow,have Barrow to play and were in better form before all this😮

TheSteed wrote:It really wouldn’t be unfair, they are only 4 points ahead. The entire top third of that table could potentially go up.
I could see Barrow fucking it up anyway, too many teams around them in better form and the points difference is fuck all now.
The happiest person out of all this would be David Haythornwaite. Lucky Coasters. 
Can't believe it's been voided, Evatt must be gutted!
Feel for Barrow and Ian Evatt, really do.

National League 'may be played to a finish later in summer'

By Simon Stone
 BBC Sport  2 hours ago

The National League may yet be played to a finish later this summer.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52048930

Oh right, not confirmed then.

Todaythey have said 'The FA will continue to assist and support the National League (Steps 1 and 2 of the NLS) to determine the outcome of the 2019/20 season' and 'The planned implementation of the restructure of the NLS will be deferred until the start of the 2021/22 season'.