Whilst understanding there's some resistance to it taking place, albeit remotely,  in three weeks time, the excitement is mounting. 

We've already seen some amazing deals prior to the Draft itself (Gurley,  Diggs,  Newton, Brady and Rivers etc.) 

Will the Bengals select Burrow as No. 1?

Which franchise has improved it's chances most /least with Free Agency?

Which draftee will have the most impact next season (à la Bosa)?

My team will have to rebuild after losing Griffin, Rhodes,  Alexander,  Waynes, Joseph and the afore-referred to Stefon, with, still, a glaring deficiency on the O-line. Looks like we'll regress, at least next season, even though we've got two first -round picks.

Hope it does go ahead, without the gathering. Something to keep all sports fans sane. 

Might actually watch the draft this year. Nothing else to do.

Never watched it, but if its anything like the other drafts I've seen it'll be 12 hours of absolute boredom.

Perfect, really. 

Shite

It's almost here. 

What a (virtual) spectacle this will be. 

I'm working all weekend, so will catch up on Monday,  but can't wait.

Burrow and Young are going to be 1 and 2, then the fun begins. 

For Vikings, priorities are:-

CB

O-Line

D-Line/LB

WR.

In short,  just about every position. I'm hoping Anthony Harris stays,  or we can add Safety to the list. 

Rebuilding time.

Spielman loves to trade up/down, but we have first round picks at 22 and 25. I'd like to see protection for Cousins and replacement for Rhodes/Waynes/Alexander in round 1.

Plenty of depth in Receiver class so think it wiser to invest in replacements for Joseph and Griffen earlier in proceedings.

Who knows,  perhaps we'll land Trent Williams or OBJ for a couple of draft picks.

Whatever happens,  think it'll be a long,  hard slog for the men in purple this year, assuming the season goes ahead. .

Paying for the Cousins deal. Why, oh why, oh why?  Don't suppose we'd take a gamble on Tua?

I know you've all read this to the end. 

A free pint for anyone who can prove this is the case by  replying  "Skol" to my post.

Bunch of girlies wearing all that protective gear boring 3 hour game no wonder outside Trumpnation it stinks.

First day off yesterday since the event.

Just completed over thirty hours of compulsive viewing. 

Where to start?

Williams to SF, 'phins taking a chance on Tua, impressive SEC draft stock, Dalton and Newton still homeless, the guy on Vrabel's toilet, but perhaps the one that made me smile the most was GB trading up to give Rodgers the finger. Sulky bastard will not be happy.

Early predictions : Ravens AFC champs. 49ers  NFC. Ravens SB winners. 

Good draft by Spielman makes us contenders for NFC North, but still work to do before we go all the way.

Come home Everson G

Please stay Anthony H

Was a bit shocked with Patriots actions given who they have lost this off season. They signed 8 free agents yesterday though.
Everyone saying its the end of an era.  Whilst they might not be dominant,  still feel their defense is very strong and they'll contend for the division. Big Bill knows how to take supposedly average players to the next level. 
sudds green wrote:Everyone saying its the end of an era.  Whilst they might not be dominant,  still feel their defense is very strong and they'll contend for the division. Big Bill knows how to take supposedly average players to the next level. 

I don't think they are even planning to dominate this year. Trading away 1st round pick was a clear sign that they consider themselves in a rebuilding period.
RIP  Don Shula.
sudds green wrote:RIP  Don Shula.

Wow, great coach.

Also, just realised Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl.