Anyone having a dabble? All profits go to the NHS.

a13c40eedbb7e54a104e5734c8a9a322.pngc83562cf39f04ed8e7c47e704e0892e1.png

Fuck me. Just as I thought I couldn't imagine a worse sport than horse racing, along comes virtual horse racing. 
It's for a good cause 
That's what they all say. 
There's no better cause than the NHS
 What about the children? Won't somebody think of the children? 
No children will be harmed in the running of the virtual Grand National.
How many horses will they virtually shoot? 
They are not even going to have any fallers in the race so unless they just shoot them at the end of the race for a bit of fun then I'd say none.

Great cause,  but can't replicate the lottery of such a race with stats/data/form/weather.

Be giving it a miss. How can they predict Tiger Roll won't repeat after his effort at Cheltenham and past success. 

Absolute bollocks; be better everyone just donating funds.

Magic147 wrote:Fuck me. Just as I thought I couldn't imagine a worse sport than horse racing, along comes virtual horse racing. 
You’re a boring bastard aren’t you?😮Don’t like horse racing,don’t like rugby league. Fuck me😮
When is it. Reckon could be fun and a good cause. 
seasider wrote:When is it. Reckon could be fun and a good cause. 
ITV tomorrow at 17.15
Horse racing is ace, everyone should put a bet on this to help the NHS.

Would have backed The Storyteller, with Ballyoptic and Jett each to a place.

Now it's just another f***ing Saturday at work,  trying to dodge the virus. 

What are the odds? 

Qblock2019 wrote:You’re a boring bastard aren’t you?😮Don’t like horse racing,don’t like rugby league. Fuck me😮

They're literally the most boring sports in the history of sport, yet not liking them makes me boring? Interesting logic mullet man.

How does it work then, literally pot luck?
Back them online, its got a full card. May as well have a bet, what else you gonna do? Choose slippers or do your chores.
tangerine77 wrote:Back them online, its got a full card. May as well have a bet, what else you gonna do? Choose slippers or do your chores.
Already placed bets. No doubt I'll be thinking after I could have put that towards a decent pair of slippers.
seasider wrote:How does it work then, literally pot luck?

Algorithms, CGI etc. 

All the things which have never yet beaten the bookies, including General Elections,  Brexit and Donald Trump's victory 

Magic147 wrote:

They're literally the most boring sports in the history of sport, yet not liking them makes me boring? Interesting logic mullet man.

Strewth. You’ve not lived.

Virtual sports- it's  the future. 

Cas v Huddersfield in Grand Final. 

Qblock2019 wrote:Strewth. You’ve not lived.

No he hasn't,  horse racing is class.

Ask Ger who has spent tens of thousands on it over the years, so it must be good.

tangerine77 wrote:

No he hasn't,  horse racing is class.

Ask Ger who has spent tens of thousands on it over the years, so it must be good.

Exactly lol Got a tip for it this thing has been flying at home and trainer said it will not be out of the first 5 ALPHA DES OBEAUX

My money's on Noph Ooki Ngidea. 
I've gone for Magic.
Can you watch it?
Yeah on itv
Rooting for Magic and Any Second Now. 
I’ve just seen it on the news, I didn’t even realise it wast for real until he pointed it out. Very impressive & realistic computer graphics.