How does financial fair play allow that?

17 million, that's an incredible amount of money at this level 

I will never understand FFP.
How much do the nobbers owe Hemings? Last count was well over double what codwood owe. 
Gretna disappeared with less than a quarter of that debt, and they actually achieved something.
TheSteed wrote:Gretna disappeared with less than a quarter of that debt, and they actually achieved something.

Fleetwood could always chase the money pot that’s the premier league. Gretna had nothing and nowhere to turn.

If Pilly turned around and pumped £20mil into the playing squad, a sort of all or nothing one off go, would they honestly be too far off the top six Championship?

Same goes for Saddler, if he wants the big time he is going to have to gamble massively. 

We are going to be treated to a video every night from Andy Pilley. Will be interesting to see what he says about the change in how he runs Fleetwood. 

Is his opinion really fucking relevant? He owns a small football club and a couple of energy providing firms. It’s hardly like any of them are going to fold.

Unless he’s going to donate £30 million to the Vic he should keep his gob shut and stop making out like anyone outside of the Fylde coast even knows who he is.

I might email him a video of what I’m doing and let him know I received a letter from our committee, the road I live on has one, for parking my car on the street and not in my drive??? I wonder what he thinks I should do or how I should reply in my letter??? I have 21 days to reply.

Hero wrote:

Is his opinion really fucking relevant? He owns a small football club and a couple of energy providing firms. It’s hardly like any of them are going to fold.

Unless he’s going to donate £30 million to the Vic he should keep his gob shut and stop making out like anyone outside of the Fylde coast even knows who he is.

I might email him a video of what I’m doing and let him know I received a letter from our committee, the road I live on has one, for parking my car on the street and not in my drive??? I wonder what he thinks I should do or how I should reply in my letter??? I have 21 days to reply.

Funny, you all thought he was relevant, the messiah even, when you all thought he was going to buy you club and bake you out of the shit ???
HereforthehandofCod wrote:Funny, you all thought he was relevant, the messiah even, when you all thought he was going to buy you club and bake you out of the shit ???
Before thousands of people started dying. Anyway, we have a far superior owner now. 👍

I bet Fleetwood fans are wondering what changes are in store for them? Maybe he will say, that's it, no more money 😉

seasider wrote:

I bet Fleetwood fans are wondering what changes are in store for them? Maybe he will say, that's it, no more money 😉

Self sustained football club from now on would be my bet.  

Would literally make my decade if he said that.! 

Hero wrote:Before thousands of people started dying. Anyway, we have a far superior owner now. 👍
Are you sure?
Qblock2019 wrote:Are you sure?
Yes.
He thinks famous clubs will go out of business, can't see that.

Second video recording 

Why is it only one minute long?
Hero wrote:Why is it only one minute long?

I thought the same. 

It’s like a snippet into his Bollox. 

Not watched myself so didn't realise he only posted a snippet on Twitter. Full video here:

I hope he never works for the Samaritans. 

Last video if anyone is arsed.

Andy Pilley is being very local, this time speaking with the BBC.

Don't like his idea of a regionalised League One and League Two.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52363030