Raises over 12 million for the NHS. 👍

What a comparison to celebrities (generalisation I know) who post pictures of themselves having a meltdown because of lockdown.

It's a great achievement, but why does our publicly funded, non-charity NHS need donations?
Sam Smith has always  been an attention seeking prick even before he lockdown

Well done  , Sir.

Should make you a Major.

He’s done well there.
Good lad Tom keep on rolling.

What a great thing he's done

Calling for him to be knighted now 

In this shit time, there are good people doing great things. 

Well done captain Tom. 

TheSteed wrote:It's a great achievement, but why does our publicly funded, non-charity NHS need donations?

So the fat cats can dig their snouts deeper into the trough!

EagleDay wrote:

So the fat cats can dig their snouts deeper into the trough!

They're playing roulette with lives that lot. 
£26.5 million as on 20/04/2020. He'll be putting more into the NHS than the Government soon !!!!!!!
Now has a number 1 hit with You’ll Never Walk Alone. Absolute shite but a good cause. 
Happy 100th birthday. Nearly 30 million raised. 
seasider wrote:Happy 100th birthday. Nearly 30 million raised. 

It’s got me thinking this! I’m going to ask my great uncle, he is 91, to start a sponsored wheel around Stanley park. My “charity” will be called, Money for Hero. The public fucking love these old ones raising money.

Just read this exchange...

We've done that quintessentially British thing of taking something nice and taking it way, way too far with Captain Tom Moore, haven't we?

Yep. Same with the clap on the doorstep that’s now turned into hitting pots & pans & letting off fireworks. We ruin everything for ourselves.

I wonder which paper will be the first to do a hatchet job on him? That's how it usually goes.

Was thinking that last night John. How long before the gutter press decide to dig up some dirt on him or his family?