Just a thought from my part - we are in lockdown. Things are going to be different. Will the season end? Will we have normal promotion/relegation etc.? 

So it's a chance to change things. And what league structure would YOU change? 
Less/more teams in the premier?
Four up and down, not three?
Count the Conference/National as a 'proper' 5th division?
Have level three/four or four/five as divided into two: north and south?

Here's an opportunity to give your thoughts, or your fantasies (tut-tut - footballing-wise I mean lads!!)

Keep safe everyone!!

David

Anything  that involves relegating the Nobbers🤩

I realise when I answer this I am a traditionalist. I am not against League 5 as most Conference club are full time. I just don't think the interest is there from the TV companies etc. It's sometimes hard to watch a League Two match nevermind League Three. 

One obvious change for me is to scrap the Checkatrade Trophy and then make the League Cup for non PL teams. 

Not a fan of regional leagues. Would de-value the League. 

seasider wrote:

I realise when I answer this I am a traditionalist. I am not against League 5 as most Conference club are full time. I just don't think the interest is there from the TV companies etc. It's sometimes hard to watch a League Two match nevermind League Three. 

One obvious change for me is to scrap the Checkatrade Trophy and then make the League Cup for non PL teams. 

Not a fan of regional leagues. Would de-value the League. 

fair post sir ...

With a lot of smaller clubs struggling financially  and to save on expenses of travelling etc. I would go regional.

Div 1 and 2 along with the top Conference clubs. Split into 4, 18 team leagues, 2 north divisions  and 2 south divisions. Top north and top south auto promotion to Championship. 2nd and 3rd  in each of the top leagues go into play off for 3rd promotion place, with 3 clubs droping out of Championship.

2nd regional  divs, 2 up and  2 down from top regional leagues.  

Leave the FA Cup as it is, open to all. With uefa spot for winner

League Cup for non PL and Championship clubs.

Completely agree. 

The only amendment I'd make to that would be to move Preston into the Irish league. 

Would people not miss the thrill of beating Gillingham away on a cold Tuesday night?

I think I'd prefer Prem, Championship and League 1 as national leagues; then League 2 N and League 2 S.... or even include more teams and have L2 north, midland and south.

All 20 teams...

Agree, I think League One should remain national leagues. Understand the argument for League Two perhaps. Maybe this would open the door to more teams entering League Two from the conference as I think only two getting promoted is a bit harsh.

Nah, League One regional as well. A lot of the financial difficulty comes from the logistics of shipping 30 people all over the country.

I'd also introduce a fairer profit share system, including Premier League and if I could on a global level introduce a salary cap.
Agree with a salary cap. Newcastle set to become richer than City and then who's next. It will escalate wage demands and eventually kill off clubs and you can see that already with Bury, Oldham, Macclesfield, etc.
Yeah, would have to be done everywhere though, or at the very least Europe. Not many other countries would be affected by a reasonable salary cap anyway.
French LG’s 1& 2 cancelled, season over BBC Sport reporting.