Going to be a good old queue for them when they re-open!
Is this a snooker thing? 
Should have called them by their proper name - Recycling Centres!
seasider wrote:Going to be a good old queue for them when they re-open!
What ? Like - who’s going to win the 2:30 at kempton ? 
I'm sure their closure hasn't been a problem for koko.
coinslot wrote:I'm sure their closure hasn't been a problem for koko.

😂

Yank take...I saw the thread title and knew this was going to be a debate about the guilt you feel when a delivery person drops off your items and you don't tip because you've already paid a delivery charge and included a tip thru the app.

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Yank take...I saw the thread title and knew this was going to be a debate about the guilt you feel when a delivery person drops off your items and you don't tip because you've already paid a delivery charge and included a tip thru the app.

Brit take on that, tipping culture in the USA is bizarre. Brainwashed in to believing it's mandatory to supplement a workers wages.

Spray your fish and chips with Mr.Muscle Window Cleaner. It cuts through grease and contains vinegar thus saving you money and providing you with a healthier meal.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Yanks always tip on our holidays too. We often tip a few dollars at the end of our evening meal and give the pool waiter 5 dollars a day but some of the Americans are tipping 10 / 20 bucks every few hours.

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but it just feels so bizarre to be handing money over for nothing when we come from a nation that just doesn’t tip.

The most I ever tip is £100 once a year, it goes in the tip jar of my local on Christmas Day. Apart from that it’s slim pickings unless someone goes above and beyond!!

Qblock2019 wrote:Spray your fish and chips with Mr.Muscle Window Cleaner. It cuts through grease and contains vinegar thus saving you money and providing you with a healthier meal.

Cures COVID as well

TheSteed wrote:

Cures COVID as well

😂😂

I was unsure of what kind of Tip was getting referred to when I saw this thread, my first thought was the tip I keep teasing Karen with. 😝😝

Leesthedaddy wrote:

😂😂

I was unsure of what kind of Tip was getting referred to when I saw this thread, my first thought was the tip I keep teasing Karen with. 😝😝

10p?
Magic147 wrote:10”
Yes, for her tuppence. 😂
Leesthedaddy wrote:Yes, for her tuppence. 😂
Only if you do it 5 times. 
Some have reopened and as expected long queues. Got a pile of stuff to take so hopefully Fylde will soon. 
We’ve got an old washing machine to go. Usually it would have gone from the drive the day we put it out. No scrappers been past all week.
tangerinejezza wrote:We’ve got an old washing machine to go. Usually it would have gone from the drive the day we put it out. No scrappers been past all week.
77 must be in Lockdown 😯
tangerinejezza wrote:We’ve got an old washing machine to go. Usually it would have gone from the drive the day we put it out. No scrappers been past all week.

Scrappers???

Ha Ha
Tips re-opening on Friday. Got to book a 30 min slot and only one type of waste.
seasider wrote:Tips re-opening on Friday. Got to book a 30 min slot and only one type of waste.

Shit I don’t want no more. 

That’s one umbrella that everything surly falls under?

Yeah bit annoying as could do with two types of waste but just got to accept and get on with it. 
Went today... all very organised.
Still disappointed that no scrapper has yet taken the washing machine from my driveway. Normally it would have gone in a day.
tangerinejezza wrote:Still disappointed that no scrapper has yet taken the washing machine from my driveway. Normally it would have gone in a day.

Fucking hell, is that what it’s come to In St. Anne’s? I’ll give you credit, it was on your drive. 

I drove down Daggers Hall Lane, South Shore,  a few weeks ago and someone had dumped a double bed and then on Ellesmere Rd there was a broken sofa.

Where I live we aren’t even allowed our bins on show or cars allowed to be parked on the road. We would be reprimanded in front of the comity for something like that!

Not everywhere's posh enough to have a comity. 

Whatever one of them is

Bally wrote:

Whatever one of them is

Its a Gypo thing.
I thought so
Bally wrote:

Whatever one of them is

It’s what posh people call a committee.