Gosh, we have only just got used to having football back in our lives and it's gone again.

With no football matches to show you guys Jane and I decided to do the next best thing (especially for you exiles) and we made a video to show you what Blackpool Promenade is like during lockdown.

I managed to film a great sunset (and Blackpool really does have superb sunsets) and after seeing hardly any seagulls ANYWHERE I caught some great footage of hundreds of starlings having a bath in the crazy golf pond!

It is really weird seeing the promenade so deserted on such a lovely night but we found it strangely wonderful to have the promenade to ourselves at times.

Anyway, if you are missing Blackpool as well as the footie I hope you enjoy this video and it fills a few minutes tonight especially if you are bored during yet another evening of lockdown.

It’s a disgusting place! Full of Dog shit.

Good vid though.

Hero wrote:

Good vid though.

Try visiting Castleford 😮
Good Vid Lee & Jane 
Hero wrote:

Good vid though.

Blackpool front is nice now. Great walk for the kids and lucky (well kind of) to have it on our door step. It's the shit behind it that's the problem.

Nail on the head seasider. I can't really say I see any amount of dog doo anywhere. Can't remember the last time I accidentally stood in some by accident as most dog owners now carry poo bags.

But quite right the seafront is a wonderful place to be however central drive especially needs major investment. Looking at the plans for the old central police station it's going to be built along central drive hopefully there is a plan to improve the surrounding area.