Jane and I have been amazed at the response to the Promenade Lockdown walk and we have been inundated with requests for more.

So on Sunday night we took a walk through Stanley Park and once again almost had it to ourselves.

It's a stunning park. The Victorians were amazing and what they created here is a masterpiece we may go back and film some more as there is much more to see.

We also filmed Jane's upcoming AWAY DAY review and ranking for the season which is going to be interesting and there is a little teaser for it right at the end so make sure you don't miss itπŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

Again for those that are exiled that particularly enjoy seeing Blackpool I hope you enjoy this as Stanley Park really is a Blackpool treasure and as always thanks for watching and subscribing it really helps.

End up spending a fortune in that cafe. Great park though. 
Yes it is seasider and winner of "THE BEST PARK IN THE UK" last year to boot πŸ™‚πŸ‘
The kids play area used to be much better! The big slide,  witches hat, spiders web.... 
From what I remember the play area could be better. Big but little one soon got bored. Might be unfair.