Our Errea deal comes to an end this summer after we lasted signed a deal which was a 3 year extension in Jan 2017. Has anyone heard any rumours of who’ll be making our kits next year?
Not heard anything but I guess kit negotiations are not going to happen until we know whether the new season will start in August. 
seasider wrote:Not heard anything but I guess kit negotiations are not going to happen until we know whether the new season will start in August. 
They’ll delay the season start until September at the earliest.
Umbro
TheSteed wrote:Umbro
Don't hesitate, and don't call me Bro.
The Muckers are in talks with Stone Island and Burberry.

Should bring Eclipse clothing back. 

Hope we change. Umbro would be good. 

seasider wrote:

Should bring Eclipse clothing back. 

Hope we change. Umbro would be good. 

Does Umbro still exist? I thought Nike bought them out ?
Could be wrong but sure they are making a return in football shirts. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Does Umbro still exist? I thought Nike bought them out ?

Nike bought them, but have since sold them. They have just announced they are going to start making football and rugby shirts again.

A couple of England rugby players also recently accidently Instagrammed themselves wearing Umbro training gear instead of Canterbury.

Everton,Derby and West Ham to name a few used Umbro this season 😯
Would love to see us in the old Adidas Holland style shirt the one with the 3 lines down the sleeve the solid colour one, not the different shapes and shades of Tangerine... Would be cool but really can't knock the Errea stuff it's been really good quality... I liked the badge detail on the old Fila kits too but the transfers (Fila and Wonga Patches) didn't last long and they look battered and cracked very quickly
Van-Baston wrote:Would love to see us in the old Adidas Holland style shirt the one with the 3 lines down the sleeve the solid colour one, not the different shapes and shades of Tangerine... Would be cool
That’s exactly the kit I’d like too.
Dead smart kit that is lol
Umbro, Nike or Adidas. They would all do for me. Nothing against the current kit makers but would be good to see a change. 
seasider wrote:Umbro, Nike or Adidas. They would all do for me. Nothing against the current kit makers but would be good to see a change. 
Nike ones always seem boring. Puma ones are better.
CheshireSeasider wrote:The Muckers are in talks with Stone Island and Burberry.
Ha Ha
Qblock2019 wrote:Nike ones always seem boring. Puma ones are better.
Forgot about Puma. Agree, replace them with Nike on my list.