Nothing was really mentioned and now a politician on GMB says we can if keep 2 metres apart. Very confusing. 
seasider wrote:Nothing was really mentioned and now a politician on GMB says we can if keep 2 metres apart. Very confusing. 
We could before if we kept 2m away. I’ve been taking my mums shopping every week. Dropped at the door and I stood well back and chatted with her. 
Yes but I mean chilling and having a cup of tea and taking the kids round. 
seasider wrote:Yes but I mean chilling and having a cup of tea and taking the kids round. 
I think more will be known later today. See what is said in parliament later. 
Suzanna Reid roughly asked the same question on GMB and a Tory backbencher basically belittled her saying that she should understand what 2 metres apart means. 
Coming out of lockdown is going to be a lot harder than going in. The school Facebook page at my Mrs school was going mental last night attacking the head teacher because she hadn’t released any details of what going back would entail. Some fucking stupid people around. 
Most can. That is, all other than blind people. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Coming out of lockdown is going to be a lot harder than going in. The school Facebook page at my Mrs school was going mental last night attacking the head teacher because she hadn’t released any details of what going back would entail. Some fucking stupid people around. 
How can they attack Schools when they have no info. So much planning would need to go into re-opening Schools. 
You can meet in a park but only one at a time I think 😮https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-government-lockdown-070825583.html

'I can see lots of strangers in parks but I can't see my children?' Piers Morgan asks.

For Boris, they're both the same thing.

Ha Ha

All is clear!

Rules on meeting family

The changes in guidelines will also allow two people from different households to meet in a park if they stay 2m (6ft) apart.

Asked about that advice on BBC Breakfast on Monday, Mr Raab said: "So we've said that as long as you go out of home, for the park, for exercise, whatever it may be, you can go with members of your own household.

"If you're out in the park and you're 2m apart... and use some common sense and you socially-distance, you can meet up with other people."

Asked if someone could meet more than two people at different times, for example their mother in the morning and father in the afternoon, Mr Raab said: "Outside in the outdoors, staying 2m apart, yes."

However, the UK government put out a clarification saying people can only meet one person outside at a time - not two people, such as both parents, at the same time.

It comes after Mr Raab incorrectly told the Today programme that someone could meet both their parents at the same time "if there's 2m apart".

Mr Raab was also pressed on whether people could meet others in a garden or driveway. "We are not moving to a stage where we say that households can mix inside the home," he said.

"So just to be absolutely clear, people cannot mix within the homes… and that advice is not changing."

two ladies talking ...

"so now we can receive people in our homes?"

The other: "yes, I think so, why?"

"Because my husband has been ringing the door bell during three days now!" ...

Slightly comforting to see that your orders are almost as much of a shambles as our clueless nonsense. 

Feds own report : Once states have 10 days of declining cases and deaths they can reopen with caution.

Trump : Bury that fucking report now!

Arizona: 10 days of increasing deaths and cases. Today, Monday 11th..restaurants, shops and hairdressers should open.