I had to originally watch this on a laptop via an illegal torrent download. I can finally watch it on the big telly. 

Remember watching it in Portugal and getting smashed at full time. Went to the local bar and did Karaoke to Glad All Over and I wanna know what love is. Cleared the place out. 

I remember after the first leg sitting on the train back to Manchester, and a group of Forest fans were so confident about the result they spent a couple of grand between them booking hotels in London right there and then.

Watched (at home) with my dad in deep Nobber territory. Unforgettable night and remember booking Wembley tickets not long after FT.

Watched this in full last night.

Couple of things that I either forgot or were just suppressed by the great memories of it (only ever watched the highlights since) and how special the whole end of the season, the play off wins and premiership season was

How badly Blackpool actually played up until the last 20 mins! First 70 mins was mostly Forest, we could barely string two passes together and it seemed every stray ball and bounce was falling to them. Only Coleman had a decent first half.

Love Baps, but he had an absolute stinker. At fault for most, if not all, of their goals and nearly let them back in the lead at 2-2 after slipping. To be fair, lots of people were slipping, maybe an over-watered pitch?

Still, what a win. A great watch and still very satisfying seeing Billy Davies sink further into his chair as the game goes on!

Need to watch it. That link still seems to work. Not sure if just me but the picture quality is a bit poor?
Picture was good on my phone watched it in work lol 
seasider wrote:Need to watch it. That link still seems to work. Not sure if just me but the picture quality is a bit poor?

I watched it via this one, on the BFC YouTube channel. It's not perfect quality but seems a bit better than the other: