A work colleague has just received an email from Everton (where she has a season ticket) that she has 4 options from today, full refund for last 5 games, money off next years ticket (5 game price equivalent) or give the money to charity - or a combo of take some money back and give a proportion to charity on a sliding scale

Living up to their name - The peoples club

Hopefully we'll get a decision soon

The trust put out a questionnaire on Facebook a few weeks ago asking what people thought. Majority seemed in favour of letting the club keep it. Obviously that’s not from the club, so that’s unlikely to happen. 

Man Utd have decided to reduce the cost of the 2020/21 season ticket by the value of the four home games they had left to play.

No other refund option.

Saw that Jezza, I'm not particularly arsed what they do with it to be honest, but I get that some people would want their money back or a reduction on next seasons ticket (which would be my preferred option if forced to choose).

I'd prefer a reduction on next seasons tickets. But what about the refunds for the Shrewsbury away game?


EagleDay wrote:

I'd prefer a reduction on next seasons tickets. But what about the refunds for the Shrewsbury away game?


You’ll get refunded on any ticket when they reopen the ticket office. 

I want to attend my remaining home game allocation. 

The boys were getting into it, even if I was alternating their attendance. 

Lee you've just picked an option that isn't going to happen. Let the club keep the money, at least with Sadler you know its going to stay in the club and help keep it running.
tangerine77 wrote:Lee you've just picked an option that isn't going to happen. Let the club keep the money, at least with Sadler you know its going to stay in the club and help keep it running.
Maybe that’s not an option either as some struggle for money. I remember it was a surprise for him when his wife bought it and he should get something back in return 
Wife had two options for City. She has gone for reduction in next years’ season ticket. 
I think they'll just do a discount on renewals. That would work for me. 
Magic147 wrote:I think they'll just do a discount on renewals. That would work for me. 
Discount on new season tickets would be nice too 😉

I’d definitely like the money to stay within the club.

Lee, you’re more than welcome to use our season tickets when we’re away with Ice hockey.

Last season we only managed to get to four home games, although my Mum took my nephew on the odd occasion! Any time we’re not going you can have it. 👍


Hero wrote:

I’d definitely like the money to stay within the club.

Lee, you’re more than welcome to use our season tickets when we’re away with Ice hockey.

Last season we only managed to get to four home games, although my Mum took my nephew on the odd occasion! Any time we’re not going you can have it. 👍


Mate, that’s much appreciated, Thankyou. 

Chesh let us use his on Boxing Day just before Karen bought me the 10 game ticket. 

When we’re all back, let me know if you can’t attend & I’d happily take one of the boys. 

Thanks. 👍

Nice offer Hero. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Mate, that’s much appreciated, Thankyou. 

Chesh let us use his on Boxing Day just before Karen bought me the 10 game ticket. 

When we’re all back, let me know if you can’t attend & I’d happily take one of the boys. 

Thanks. 👍

No worries. 👍