Who is he? Got to laugh, every other post on AVFTT he mentions this site, on a one man advertising mission:D
Shah if you won't tell then I won't tell ;)
I know difficult to break habits but off topic please ;)

Morning everyone by the way
seasider wrote:

I know difficult to break habits but off topic please ;)

Morning everyone by the way

Sorry about that, not used to a football message board being so organised;)
Just goes to show how much better this site is (not having a go at the other by the way) but I haven't even looked on there for a couple of days!

#chillaxin
Got fed up with AVFTT, same old posters, posting same old drivel and getting 100+ threads.
OK...I know I'm not supposed to take a swipe at AVFTT. But after subjecting myself to that for quite awhile I'm gonna take my (self-awarded) jab.:rolleyes:

I admit it. I poped over there a few hours after the match, and here's what I saw:

And while I do love Bill Murray, I sure don't miss that!:P

:D this OIK fella doing ok behind enemy lines spreading the gospel DD knows best :D[hr]

James their having a slow death over their only a matter of time , sad but true . the moderators over at the other place have lost control with their heavy handed pro oyston approach ....... ffs dont we live in a democracy.........bill Murray genius
AVFTT - Bumspiders paradise!

At least you get a bit of reasonable debate, with posters taking on boards polar opinions instead of sticking their fingers in their ears going "la la la la la la, not listening!"