Looking good for them now!

Fair play
It is, but the Wrexham game at Highbury is still probably going to be the big decider.

If Wrexham win that game, it's kind of all level again and could well go down to goal difference.

It's a pity that one of them will have to go through the play-offs. They are head and shoulders above any other teams in the division and the team that finishes second isn't guaranteed to go up. It will depend if they can get over the disappointment of missing out on the league.
Every credit to them, but I care about Fleetwood Town's results as much as I do about Shrewsbury Town's - zero
Love Fleetwood, Pilley has done brilliantly.
tanger wrote:

Love Fleetwood, Pilley has done brilliantly.

Play against a Fleetwood team on a Sunday morning and your view would change. The majority hate Blackpool.

I'm from Fleetwood, a few have a chip - not the majority.
tanger wrote:

I'm from Fleetwood, a few have a chip - not the majority.

I meant on a Sunday morning, the majority ...

Definatley a majority.

Dont care one bit about them either way now.

More annoyed about the strange twin fan base thing going on....
I think this love affair with the cods has become sickening

I really couldn't care less if they win or lose

Sorry if some might not agree but it is how I feel
MR-DD wrote:

I think this love affair with the cods has become sickening

I really couldn't care less if they win or lose

Sorry if some might not agree but it is how I feel

I'm beginning to really like you O-I-K ;)
Really, the BSP should be League Div 3 - three up and down to League Div 2 - very unfair on either Fleetwood or Wrexham for amazing seasons. And look through the BSP table; so many ex-laegue clubs anyway, maintaining professional set-ups. Yep, should be part of the Football League in my opinion ...
I've got a soft spot for Fleetwood, my first ever football match was at Highbury..on my Grandad's shoulders and he's a hero to me, so I'll always wish them well unless we are competing against them.