All the teams in and around the play offs seem to be having a bit of a sticky patch, which is the only reason were still so close. I thinks its all set up for a team to have a flying end to the season and sneak into the play offs and win them, same as what we did in 2010. Just please dont be Leeds or god forbid Lesturd.
Is this guy real?
whitstabletangerine wrote:

Is this guy real?





Which one:huh:
77, No not you, refers to the opening post.



When that same person posted about a week ago, someone else said it could not be the person we thought it was because he would be on a train going to the match at Blackpool, so there was some doubt if it was the person most of us thought it was.
whitstabletangerine wrote:

77, No not you, refers to the opening post.



When that same person posted about a week ago, someone else said it could not be the person we thought it was because he would be on a train going to the match at Blackpool, so there was some doubt if it was the person most of us thought it was.





Phew:D Its definately something he would post, infact i think he has posted the exact same on AVFTT. He is one of the mods on AVFTT and was a bit off with someone for moving to BHS on one of the threads just last week. So it does seem strange that he would then post on here himself.
I suspect someone has registered with brr's name and just cut and pastes his match reports on here. Or maybe brr is just sharing his thoughts across the boards....nowt wrong with being a member of all of them. We are all sea sea seasiders.
WLSC was his very first opening post, about being a mod.
I think someone asked the original BRR and he said it wasn't him.
hijacked , well in spirit .
westlancsunsocialclub wrote:



I dont know? Was it?









Yes, it was.



someones alter ego wonder who that could be?
no not TAM , urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[hr]

least you have a sense of humor
I'd rather the egotistical poster in question stayed where he is.



Responsible for a large portion of the problems on "the other place".
Cheesyleps wrote:

I'd rather the egotistical poster in question stayed where he is.



Responsible for a large portion of the problems on "the other place".





Really??? I don't think so. I love the irony of West Lancs and his comments who himself, was an utter nightmare when he used to be on AVFTT.



I will happily use this, AVFTT and Vital, but with a bit of luck having the choice will allow those that fit, stick with where they are most comfortable so it should be win, win and stop some of the squabbling that goes on.



I think you misinterpreted me. I was referring to the topic starter. I don't think there is any question that his presence would be a negative if his attitude was the same on here as it is over there.
Cheesyleps wrote:

I think you misinterpreted me. I was referring to the topic starter. I don't think there is any question that his presence would be a negative if his attitude was the same on here as it is over there.





I know who you were talking about, I disagree with you, I think he adds a lot to a discussion even if you don't agree with him. I was comparing Westlancs to him as a lot could have said the same about him when he posted over there.



I don't want to get into an argument about personalities, it takes all sorts. This is a different MB and should be more refreshing for that, we don't want them all to clone into the same thing.



I have to admit, I would like the real basilbob to join. His comments, right or wrong, are always interesting to read and 'usually' sparks interesting debate.
Good posts but an attitude problem.

Condescending and Supercilious, we are all in this together, no fan better than another, whether for a period of just one year or a lifetime, it makes no odds.
bazgobbi better over their , to pro the pikey family , through his rose tinted glasses , but still a top poster just lost his way . and probably to old too teach the old dog new tricks , shame really..............
seasider wrote:

I have to admit, I would like the real basilbob to join. His comments, right or wrong, are always interesting to read and 'usually' sparks interesting debate.





Just dont give him mod powers, he will delete every bleeding post:D
Its 100% not the AVFTT Robbie.
I don't think it is but probably not enough justify a ban as alter egos are obviously not allowed. Mind you, Basil clearly states it's not him so that's probably enough.
I asked him in the pub last week, Simple as.:D
I trust no one its my CIA training.