This hymn used to be sung by the crowd at Wembley when I was a kid. I'm curious, is it still sung?

I heard it on a tv show tonight and it brought back a memory of my Grandad singing along and I think it was while we were watching an FA Cup final or an England match in the 60's.
I can only remember it being sung at FA Cup Finals, although can't remember hearing it in 1951, my only memory is the result that day, pretty sure it is still sung, although to be honest the last couple of years havn't tuned in until the start of play.
Didn't we sing YNWA before the penalties in 92 or whatever. No wonder Bamber tried hitting a fan behind the goal with his penalty.
Always used to amaze me that everyone knew the words!

At the FA Cup they only sing the first and last verses (out of 8) I used to join in on the last line - Abide with me

but that was it

Think they still sing it
OIAH wrote:

Didn't we sing YNWA before the penalties in 92 or whatever. No wonder Bamber tried hitting a fan behind the goal with his penalty.

I remember the YNWA before the pens

Thought it sounded pretty good to be honest

GSP , yes it still does m8
According to wikipedia, it's been sung since the 1927 final. First and last verses only.Useless facts, but there you go. No charge.