Not gonna try push my politics too much on here. Even though I am RIGHT!

Anyway dunno if anyone is aware but ive been working ongetting a full investigation into the disapearance of this little girl.

I have attached my blog for you to read with some back ground and a link to the petition. please pass around and help as it is about time we achieved justice and this isnt a campaign by any political group this is something we hope to achieve by been united regardless of believes.

http://thenorthernmonkeymedia.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/search-for-the-truth-charlene-downes/

http://thenorthernmonkeymedia.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/we-all-want-justice-for-charlene-downes/
Very sad reading. I am sure there are a lot of people who had no idea and are shocked to read the truth about her parents.
Very sad story and one that somebody needs to be accounted for.
Have mentioned this subject to a few people-friends & work collegues-not many know anything about it...keep on with it & get it in the whole public eye.
sign the petition and share the links please
If I edit the grammar will you post the revised version? It's sad I know, but we are still in a society who make a judgement of intellectual validity based upon spelling and grammar.
yes cheesy i would do. anyone who read tangerine-planet knows im not so clever on that been a neanderthal
What's even sadder is Bally tries to somehow suggest we should look at the parents rather than the fact some muslim immigrants more than likely used this girl for sex and chopped her body up in the mincer. Says a lot about the mind of a leftie. Quite shocking really :thumbsdown:
Have you read the article Ragnorak?
Ragnarok wrote:

What's even sadder is Bally tries to somehow suggest we should look at the parents rather than the fact some muslim immigrants more than likely used this girl for sex and chopped her body up in the mincer. Says a lot about the mind of a leftie. Quite shocking really :thumbsdown:

So because I am not racist I must be a leftie. You prick

I know of the parents mate. I know why the father was banned from a certain pub in the area because of what he was selling. She may well have been killed by some immigrants but it was her parents who should have been responsible for the well being and not the profit of their child long before she came into contact with any immigrants.

But if you would rather go along with the propaganda and sensationalism of the EDL and BNP because it suits your racist beliefs then that is up to you.
Frankel wrote:

Have you read the article Ragnorak?

Of course he has. However, it doesn't suit his beliefs so he wont accept it. Typical small minded racist
Charlene has a couple of sisters. Someone needs to look at her sisters as they would have gone through the same abuse at the family home.

I would hazard a guess they they are living with older men who have abused them in the past.
rocky64 wrote:

Not gonna try push my politics too much on here. Even though I am RIGHT!

Anyway dunno if anyone is aware but ive been working ongetting a full investigation into the disapearance of this little girl.

I have attached my blog for you to read with some back ground and a link to the petition. please pass around and help as it is about time we achieved justice and this isnt a campaign by any political group this is something we hope to achieve by been united regardless of believes.

http://thenorthernmonkeymedia.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/search-for-the-truth-charlene-downes/

http://thenorthernmonkeymedia.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/we-all-want-justice-for-charlene-downes/

A very disturbing read.

I hope the truth will come out one day.
Ragnarok its only the bnp who still go along the anti muslim line with this murder. The EDL, NWI, EVF, SWA and Casuals have all distanced themselves from this as they truth has started to emerge. I have some rather disturbing police documents from the trial and i have to say there was no way raveshi ever did out wrong.
and jack, i know for a fact emma the older sister is on the game at the moment. I've also got audio of a gentleman admitting to having an affair with charlene
Rocky, are you the green keeper that flocked of to Spain? I tried, or should I say tbh I thought was the same as old bailey case from Oxford, I am sorry to say I was wrong, however kebab shops and kids! NO! I am with your Wordpress site, I will put my name to it, we'll written, except for a few errors which you should change, if you want the rest of the world to listen. Worse on these boards,you gt hung, for the od spalling mistake, ;) keep up the good work,we haven't met! Although good news for BFC on twitter, sou soirée. :)
Bit my tongue a few times on this one as I grew up around her and her circle of mates and gree up in that area and know full well the ins and outs of the family, but apart from Rocky's feeble attempt at being Poriot, Bally seems to be the one whose more or less nailed it to an absolute tee.
TangerGREEN wrote:

Rocky, are you the green keeper that flocked of to Spain?

No. He's 1 of the gays and moved to Brighton.
OIAH wrote:

Bit my tongue a few times on this one as I grew up around her and her circle of mates and gree up in that area and know full well the ins and outs of the family, but apart from Rocky's feeble attempt at being Poriot, Bally seems to be the one whose more or less nailed it to an absolute tee.

So her dad was pimping her out then?
MR-DD wrote:

So her dad was pimping her out then?

No.
You should explain then

What was he selling in pubs?
MR-DD wrote:

You should explain then

What was he selling in pubs?

Why, it's irrelevant.

I was backing up what Bally said as his post is about the only 1 that's close to what I 'think'. (know)
Tell us then what you think "know" then!!

Is it allowed?

Spill the beans on it old bean
Sorry rocky, as I understand things, I am a newbie, dons hat a hides behind something else, trams move, you can maintain and look after green stuff ;) you are the one, are you coming to Brighton away, by the way, I think you should. Think I am gonna take my bike, not gay, just before I get accused ! No bend ers :)
I think it's time people swam by on this. Racist remarks are not allowed and I am in agreement on this. The girl in question is a victim of whatever, family, beliefs and maybe a kebab shop on Dickson Road. But lets move on rocky and rags and focus on the real issue.

BFC WHAT A FUCKING MESS.
Bollox - Bally is right. I didn't read the article properly before I posted. I feel a bit silly now LOL

Sorry :oops::dunce:
Jesus, just watched the documentary. Rocky and Bally called it six years ago.
My eldest daughter recognised one of the takeaway blokes. When she worked in a bank , he used to be a customer. Said he was really creepy. 
This thread is... interesting.