Latest Posts by seasider
- thought draw was just about the right result today, once again our distribution was woeful, just look at the stats, needs sorting pdq.
- Was happy with team performance overall Excellent atmosphere created by both sets of fans (a few mindless seasiders tried to spoil it). Thought there lad was lucky to stay on the pitch near the end with the hands in our players face. It feels like we are playing quite well now (we usually do in September) worryingly we aren't grinding out the wins to back it up.
- Overall a scrappy game. Finlay and Clark failed to make their usual immense contributions. Can’t argue that a draw was the fair result. Amazing atmosphere.
- So, Dimi had beer bottles thrown at him again by the thugs disguising themselves as Blackpool fans?? How much more are they going to be allowed to get away with before action is taken?? I for one don't buy the sob story of the Oysten era to excuse this behaviour but it seems the allocated referees do!
- Should be fined and the perpetrators rooted out and banned for a long while I was in the main stand towards Clayton end and was affected by the fumes from the smoke bombs anyone who think these things are fun needs their brains replaced.
- Going back to the smoke bomb I watched the Blackpool vlog on YouTube this morning actually films the lad lighting it and then aims and throws it deliberately at Dimi only just missing him could have been serious if it had hit him gladly it didn't, come on Blackpool fans you must watch it name and shame him get a ban for life he deserves it.
- I hope blackpool sort this its unacceptable also too late when someone gets injured.
- I suspect Andy Holt will ban beer being sold for the away fans when they next return, which unfortunately will hit Stanley in the pocket, but is the only sure way of any repeat occurences. As for the lad on You Tube or whatever lighting the flare, maybe the Blackpool board should identify him and as others have said, give him a long ban. But it does beg the question re security outside our ground.
- There is always the option of reducing allocation and no pay on the day I might be wrong but suspect the '' hooligan '' element paid on the gate and probably drinking all day probably same mob they had problems with on a damaged train back to Blackpool as posted on their own forum.
- its a shame overall the pool fans aint bad, but idiots and scum get into all clubs.thats why their club should sort this, it gives a bad name.
- I watched the Lee Charles vlog which covers the pre - match guzzling of Alcohol by so called Blackpool fans in the Marquee, which in turn explains the almost animal-like behaviour behind the Coppice-end goal. Also much credit must go to Dimitar for his handling of the extreme provocation he had to bear from the ' whatever they all themselves ' massed behind him.. Mr Cool in my book from now on ! As to the inexplicable laissez-faire attitude of the Referee towards the bottle and flare throwing and the head- butt ?. Another official who it appears has much to learn before he is allowed to control (?) another League match ? BUT, the Stanley spirit provided the Reds with a good point against another of the EFL's so called ' high -flyers ', and now in my opinion ' the only way is UP !'.
- Can't see how ref can justify 5 minutes extra time? No second half goals or injuries to speak of? Unless you count stoppage time for idiots throwing glass bottles and orange pyro at dimi.....
Not sure who is to blame but it's mind boggling. Smoke Bombs I can half accept as most clubs have them. Throwing bottles at a keeper is unbelievable. Do these kids want a criminal conviction? Surely there is more to life than throwing objects on the pitch and trying to impress their mates.
From their chairman Andy Holt
Over £6000 the police bill for yesterday’s match against @BlackpoolFC— Andyh (@AndyhHolt) September 22, 2019
That’s because of a few dicks, who despite being asked nicely, insist on throwing plastic bottles on the pitch.
We average £12.88 a ticket.
So 465 visitors are needed just to cover it and next time...
Found a clip. Scenes! Limbs!