Latest Posts by seasider
Anyone thinking of getting a hoverboard for their kids Xmas think twice, this is where I nearly killed my youngest and myself.— KevinKyle9 (@KevinKyle1981) November 18, 2019
It's just so expensive. I'm sure they could make some cheaper stuff and sell more. A beanie was £15!
Game v Scunthorpe is the 27th November. Prices to be announced in coming days.
- Why is it so empty? I thought all the fans came back after Oyston left
- Wont be long before Bolton over take us
- kind of angry at players not showing fight and passio
- Thank goodness I didn’t waste my time and money going all the way to watch that dross 😂 No disrespect to those who went but how much did your day out cost you, and was it worth it....? 🤔 In other news, thanks Bolton 🙌
- No passion or fight. Add blackpool to the list of clubs that we lose to just about every time. Total dross.
- So we don’t have an attack, we don’t have a midfield, and we seem to be missing a defence too...... that clip makes us look at least 2 divisions worse than B’pool - we’d better win next Saturday or there’ll be jitters.....
- What about the first goal?? First rule of goalkeeping is you don't get smoked on your near post
- Can I just say the ref was shit as well
- The majority of us attend games out of dedication to support our club. It’s difficult trying to muster the support for these snakes but maybe they are just crap and we have to except that because that’s all we can afford after lavishing the our previous manager with expensive flops.
- I didn't think Blackpool were all that good today, but we were so bad that they didn't have to be tbh.
- Wimbledon made them look like World beaters, gifting the ball to an orange shirt on numerous occasions and hardly tackling made the game a non contact match.
- The trouble today was entirely of Blackpool making. 30-40 Blackpool wanting to smash fuck out of 5 wombles.
- Didn’t think they were massively special, but then they didn’t need to be – had we shown more guile and less willingness to give the ball to them, we might have got a bit more.
- Bit of a strange club Blackpool, insofar as they’re a lot like Plymouth. Namely you’d expect them to be a Championship level side, given their support and stadium, but they always seem to languish in the lower two divisions.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:That drawn out noise and 'you're shit' sounds like a variation on Latin American's (every Mexican match) Puuuuuttttaaaa (whore) thing. Used in the same way. Boring and seems to actually help the goalie concentrate.
When I lived in Portugal went to a couple of Benfica matches and their fans used to do that at goal kicks. Oooo puta caralho. Means 'Son of a bitch'.
Love the you're shit ahh at goal kicks. The key is to make the ahh's go on for as long as possible.